Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
i have seen good people here commenting and advising modifications and any bugs they come across Fyers .Their are were some who people who are frustrated and cannot wait for a day also and start criticizing about it .I have gone trough most broking terminals before fyers and believe me no surprise you will face this kind of problems their also and differences is their attribution towards it was nil..at least fyers here were taking this seriously being active here.Everything will take time and time only will tell how fyers going to rock in future.
@Mukr , Thx for acknowledging our efforts.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday ,

Greetings!

I am planning to open account with you, got demo account and went through the web platform its impressive! yet to check the desktop platform.

one thing i noticed, i disconnected the internet and the web platform didn't gave me any alert, price movement stopped and i reconnected back the internet the platform didn't resume its actions. i had to click on that "reload page" button. other web platform i am using like upstox, it has the alert pop up window the moment internet is disconnected and it reconnects back automatically.

regarding indicators, vwap is missing, are you planning to add it in future?
there are some built in indicators like "swing trading" i saw in tradingview, will those be available to fyers web platform?

Good Day!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello @athma_shakti , thanks for writing!

1. Yes, currently "reload page" is what we have and it is the optimized version of it's predecessor. The way in which other trading platforms handle data is different so we'd have to figure it out. Currently,Fyers One reconnects automatically without needing to reload/refresh the page.

2. Yeah, we have already taken up the VWAP issue with TradingView. Can't put a finger on a date yet.

3. Although we use TradingView charting, the exact features will not be available at the same time as them. However, we're trying to get the most important features based on popular demand from our clients. My answer is yes, but since it depends on them can't give timelines.