Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas i am also trading based on inside bar (EOD) /volume and basket order every day. Ready to shift. my requirements:-

1) inside bar scanner with volume. ( i am downloading every day into Amibroker and run the scan)
2) after scanning prepare the excel file for next day trading (basket order for nest) 3 excel file one for buy /one for sell /one for stoploss
3) set an alert in NEST when future price break inside bar low or high.
4) all are an intraday trade.
5) i have an option in Amibroker to place the order to nest manually in one click. (maximize the profit when marker in fast move)

Can i open 5 charts of different EQ-Future in fyers? (currently using Amibroker for this with RT Data)
Can we close open position in Fyers in one click on LTP / Market price?
Which platform is most appropriate for me desktop or web version?
Hello @ocil , will discuss Amibroker compatibility with Fyers One with the tech team and let you know. Other than that:
  1. You can open 8 charts using Fyers Web.
  2. Yes, you can. (1 click to activate the BUY/SELL window and 1 click to BUY/SELL at the market prices).
  3. For amibroker compatibility, I will get back to you. For charting features, simplicity, quick order execution and ease of access, I suggest you use Fyers Web.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas this is what iam facing problem ..i changed my Market watch accordingly using customization and then i have no option to save this as my default view and then when i shut down or toggle between 2 market watch settings restoring to default view and i have to again need to setup ..Platform gave good options to customize but not enable to save it..can you look into it..apart from it no complains.
Will look into this.

Sunnyraj

When you sell a stock the DP charges levied will be per stock (irrespective of the number of transaction in that stock). The breakup of the charges are CDSL charges ₹5.5- + IL&FS charges ₹20 + GST.

@Tejas Khoday - I'm still confused regarding this'per stock' thing.

Consider this sell transaction for some stocks previously bought for delivery trade

Day 1
ABC ltd- sold 1000 shares at 20rs
XYZ ltd - sold 1000 shares at 40rs
123 ltd- sold 1000 shares at 10rs

Day 2- Two transactions on same day
ABC ltd-sold 500 shares at 25rs

ABC ltd - sold 500 shares at 30rs

How will the DP charges look here ?

TradingView is good HTML5 terminal.
Even the sites like MarketCalls n CapitalMind using tradingview. I really like the way one can drag the Y-Axis of Charts in Trading view. Amibroker/ NinjaTrader seem to have limited action via the zoom in/out feature.

MarketProfile / Volume Profile (Volume Delta) is a must have feature. One can use Market Delta or Fin-Alg products as a benchmark. Fin-Alg products is given by Trudata.in in India. Even the GOMI indicator for Ninja Trader is quite popular.

Heckyl definitely needs to be incorporated as an add-on.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday - I'm still confused regarding this'per stock' thing.

Consider this sell transaction for some stocks previously bought for delivery trade

Day 1
ABC ltd- sold 1000 shares at 20rs
XYZ ltd - sold 1000 shares at 40rs
123 ltd- sold 1000 shares at 10rs

ABC ltd-sold 500 shares at 25rs

ABC ltd - sold 500 shares at 30rs

How will the DP charges look here ?

Day 1
ABC ltd- sold 1000 shares at 20rs = (₹5.5 + 20 + GST)
XYZ ltd - sold 1000 shares at 40rs = (₹5.5 + 20 + GST)
123 ltd- sold 1000 shares at 10rs = (₹5.5 + 20 + GST)

ABC ltd-sold 500 shares at 25rs = (₹5.5 + 20 + GST)

ABC ltd - sold 500 shares at 30rs = (This is the same stock as above so DP charges so additional charges - It is levied per stock and not per transaction).

cloudTrader

@ Tejas ,

Are you planning to work on Scanners for Fyers Web, the drop down way which you mentioned few days earlier in this thread ?
I am bit confused that the scanner thing by you will be employed in Fyers Web or Fyers One as Fyers One already has scanners so most probably I assume that this will be for Fyers Web.

rrrajguru

HI Tejas,

From last 1 week I have started using Fyers One. Following are some observations.

1. I believe the trading terminal should be very very clean to our eye. And for that purpose only I am using ----Menu---Workspace---Trader. All other workspaces like Multi chart, Multi watch, Multi timeframe chart seem as if the software programmer is showing his abilities to code and design. Have you seen any trader really using those workspaces?

No problem for me as long as Tader workspace is there.

2. There is no shortcut key for seeing a chart. Every time i have to right click on the script and then have to click chart. Fyers one should be keyboard friendly.

3. When we are opening a chart, chart is opening in a separate window, which is useful if anyone is using multiscreen. But who is using multi screen, for them option is there that, at any moment they can right click on the chart and pop out.

So for others the chart should be docked somewhere. And logically the market watch and charts should be formed in a tabbed format. see the image below. And the chart should take the full space available.

Untitled.jpg

4. And Sir, last but not the least, please do something so that we can scan by writing a condition by ourselve.

I know I am asking much more from you. But am asking because I think you can do it. At least point no 1,2 and 3.

Thanks.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@ rrrajguru, I am using 4 chart workspaces, different traders love different workspaces, as long as we have more options there is no conflict.
Many traders love to watch multi charts/multi time frame together. Even, I would prefer a workspace with 6 or 8 charts option too like fyersweb if possible.

Same case for different coloured themes, more option is always good. People can choose according to their need.
Limited options are not good. The terminal must be flexible to satisfy the need of the different set of traders without disturbing other.

I have objection with your 1st point only. Every workspace is designed there very carefully for the need of the diferent set of traders. Just choose what u prefer.

Last edited:

rrrajguru

@ rrrajguru, I am using 4 chart workspaces, different traders love different workspaces, as long as we have more options there is no conflict.
Many traders love to watch multi charts/multi time frame together. Even, I would prefer a workspace with 6 or 8 charts option too like fyersweb if possible.

Same case for different coloured themes, more option is always good. People can choose according to their need.
Limited options are not good. The terminal must be flexible to satisfy the need of the different set of traders without disturbing other.

I have objection with your 1st point only. Every workspace is designed there very carefully for the need of the diferent set of traders. Just choose what u prefer.
I happy that you objected point no. 1.

I am not telling to remove that option. I asking a simple tabbed charts one after another. At any time you can create as many no. of chart you want in the same screen or in the secondary screen.

According to me more no. of charts at a time in a screen means smaller in size, and will be lack of clarity.

I am not telling to remove other workspaces.

Thats all.

Hi Sir
Today my bank ledger is debited for 118;rs towards ilfs demat charges , I am wondering why they debited without my knowledge please do the needful and refund payment. And ensure no further debits