Raj232

Hmmmm.. food for thought! Will ponder over the approach and figure it out by tomorrow.
Fyers Buy Sell.png

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all ... !!!
Could we just use the BUY, SELL buttons as seen in the pic you posted. I'm assuming that it is the Fyers trading terminal

Last edited:

Sunnyraj

DP account opening charge ?
No demat account opening charges.

DP AMC charge ?
Up front AMC of ₹400 + taxes (Levied by IL&FS, our DP partner).

DP sell debit charge ?
₹20 + ₹5.5 + taxes. (Levied by IL&FS, our DP partner).

Stamp duty exact values for each state when you say as per state ? as we have seen ambuguity between different brokers regarding this ?Brokers generally have a page where they state how much they charge for which state ?
We shall include the details on our website soon and end the ambiguity.

intraday order square off
3:20 PM

@Tejas Khoday - About DP sell charges.

When one sell stocks, that were purchased for delivery, this 20 rs+5.5rs will be charged other than brokerage? Correct?

This will be charged on per transaction basis ?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Just want to share some important info,

According to latest trend from big brokerage houses, more than 90% traders shifted to mobile or web platform(mainly web) [although there are also about 5% high volume traders or pro traders who generally prefer desktop platform].
As a business, for any brokerage house, the latest web platform with HTML5 is the future.

So, IMO,
As Fyers web is based on one of the greatest platform tradingview so it has certain advantages over other well-designed web counterparts.
It's better to bring slowly most of the significant features from trading view as much as possible including some of the popular custom made indicators with a high rating (in the later stage of development). And make the whole process, without changing the default screen for general users or beginners, the percentage of whom is much higher.
Nowadays, most of the brokerage houses are busy to bring the significant features to the web over desktop platforms. Tradingview already has most of them and some extraordinary addition like dom etc which other don't have. So flyers web just need to inherit the most advanced features of tradingview in the backend(optional or hidden to benefit all type of traders without disturbing the beginners). A beginner may start seeking added features later like a pro, with more experience and knowledge.

This is my opinion only as a trader, software designer, and researcher of the trading world. But this can help both of us, fyers & all type of clients of fyers in the future.. In this competitive world, we just need to apply all the edges we have.

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
My opinion: Please keep it simple. I guess the web version should not be noisy.Additional features should not take much screen space by default. It can be kept optional/hidden. This is purely my view.
The best part with tradingview is that, you can always drag down the windows like "Details widget" to use minimum space/no space. When you don't want it and don't want to lose the screen space, just drag it down to make it nearly minimize mode.
So this "Details widget" serves the purpose for both.

Mukr

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG Capture.JPG Trading view is world platform now and good thing is its simple and very user friendly to starters t Pros..yes i would be with Headstrong on this matter that can bring most things what trading view bought ..New in trading view is now they added custom themes and gave default black theme with Light theme for free users while registered has few more themes.But those Themes sucks anyway and we are most time used black & black ..

Last edited:

ocil

Hi Tejas i am also trading based on inside bar (EOD) /volume and basket order every day. Ready to shift. my requirements:-

1) inside bar scanner with volume. ( i am downloading every day into Amibroker and run the scan)
2) after scanning prepare the excel file for next day trading (basket order for nest) 3 excel file one for buy /one for sell /one for stoploss
3) set an alert in NEST when future price break inside bar low or high.
4) all are an intraday trade.
5) i have an option in Amibroker to place the order to nest manually in one click. (maximize the profit when marker in fast move)

Can i open 5 charts of different EQ-Future in fyers? (currently using Amibroker for this with RT Data)
Can we close open position in Fyers in one click on LTP / Market price?
Which platform is most appropriate for me desktop or web version?

Is there any scanner or tool available in fyers one x for finding mother candle (inside bar) in 15min time frame

Mukr

Hi Tejas i am also trading based on inside bar (EOD) /volume and basket order every day. Ready to shift. my requirements:-

1) inside bar scanner with volume. ( i am downloading every day into Amibroker and run the scan)
2) after scanning prepare the excel file for next day trading (basket order for nest) 3 excel file one for buy /one for sell /one for stoploss
3) set an alert in NEST when future price break inside bar low or high.
4) all are an intraday trade.
5) i have an option in Amibroker to place the order to nest manually in one click. (maximize the profit when marker in fast move)

Can i open 5 charts of different EQ-Future in fyers? (currently using Amibroker for this with RT Data)
Can we close open position in Fyers in one click on LTP / Market price?
Which platform is most appropriate for me desktop or web version?
HI Fyersone have option to open data market watch live in excel.but really don't know that if you can connect to amibroker for your EOD analysis.

Attachments