You are welcome Bro.. :)
I am also Domain Investor so I know how important it is to chose Brand for any business. And choosing domain and its all related TLDs. You are right that people search you on Google but there is vast majority of peoples who directly type anycompany . com in browser when they want to get Right Info about something.
Anyways may I know why you chose this Name .. I mean any specific reason behind this brand like Zerodha is combination of Zero + Rodha (Sanskrit word)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
You are welcome Bro.. :)
I am also Domain Investor so I know how important it is to chose Brand for any business. And choosing domain and its all related TLDs. You are right that people search you on Google but there is vast majority of peoples who directly type anycompany . com in browser when they want to get Right Info about something.
Anyways may I know why you chose this Name .. I mean any specific reason behind this brand like Zerodha is combination of Zero + Rodha (Sanskrit word)
Yeah, thanks for your advice. Learn more here: https://www.fyers.in/why-us/. Moreover, I like how our Fyers sounds too. Speaking of domain investing, I still have fresh memories of what was once known as virtual real estate. People would hoard website domains and resell them at higher profits. At one point, it became a nuisance as the investors had hoarded most of the domain names and new businesses had to negotiate with them to buy at very high prices. So they created more extensions other than .coms.

Last edited:

Sunnyraj

@Sunnyraj, Yes if you draw a line on the chart it will reflect on all timeframes. Fyers Web will certainly be useful then because you can also use multiple charts to setup your workspace. Here's a screenshot of of an 8 chart setup which is possible on our platform.
View attachment 21688

@Tejas Khoday - Do you have the same feature in your desktop platform as well? The one where lines drawn on a time frame are displayed on all time frames ? Also can we open multiple charts for the same stock in the desktop platform ?

soft_trader

I have an account with you which was opened in May 2017. I had traded with you for few days and after that I was busy so couldn't trade since last 2 months. In the meantime you have reduced your brokerage, many thanks for that. :)

As I had opened my account with previous brokerage plan, will I be charged old brokerage or new brokerage? Do I need to do anything to migrate to the new brokerage plan?

Also do you have a plan to get your own DP licence? Any timeline for MCX trading?

Please try to upgrade your backoffice UI and make it something like Zerodha Q or TSO's Box, and make it tax compliant.

And regarding your platform FyersoOne, what I can say is that it is so feature rich that I am learning new features everyday. Great job :happy:

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday - Do you have the same feature in your desktop platform as well? The one where lines drawn on a time frame are displayed on all time frames ? Also can we open multiple charts for the same stock in the desktop platform ?
You can open 4 charts of different time frames in one workspace on Fyers One. You can also add 4 different stocks. I have written a post about all the available workspaces: https://www.fyers.in/explore-10-workspaces-on-fyers-one-trading-terminal/

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have an account with you which was opened in May 2017. I had traded with you for few days and after that I was busy so couldn't trade since last 2 months. In the meantime you have reduced your brokerage, many thanks for that. :)

As I had opened my account with previous brokerage plan, will I be charged old brokerage or new brokerage? Do I need to do anything to migrate to the new brokerage plan?

Also do you have a plan to get your own DP licence? Any timeline for MCX trading?

Please try to upgrade your backoffice UI and make it something like Zerodha Q or TSO's Box, and make it tax compliant.

And regarding your platform FyersoOne, what I can say is that it is so feature rich that I am learning new features everyday. Great job :happy:
Hi @soft_trader, Glad to know you have an account with us. We had sent out an email to all our clients for accepting the new brokerage plan. You'll have to open that mail and accept. In the alternative, you can also write a mail to [email protected] and we'll have it done instantly.

We are gunning for MCX, DP license by the year end. Yeah, I understand most of you are already with a broker who have these. I believe it's a good thing that we waited this long as now we can mostly get the license under the same entity and with a universal account, you will not face the time lag in transferring money from equity trading account to commodity trading account and vice versa. Hope you'll will be okay with our temporary limitation.

Yes I agree our back office needs an upgrade. The UI is a mismatch with the rest of our website. We'll have that done as well in a while. But the reports available are pretty decent hope you have checked them out.

neo.mx

Hi,

I tested fyers one demo. As I use the basket order feature for my trading quite frequently , i went through the basket orders window in fyers one. In the basket order there is no way to apply ltp/market/counter/same. All these options are available in NEST Basket order window under right click options. If these options are made available, then that would be really useful.

Overall, I have to say this is most likely the best desktop trading platform among the brokerage houses.

Sunnyraj