Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Welcome FYERS to Traderji

The suggestion of Youtube Videos is indeed a very good one as there are numerous traders who do not have the know how of using advanced features and also why to use them. The advanced features just get unnoticed by the ignorant traders and therefore they are unable to make use of the great information available.
Hi Rocky, thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, will start working on making videos asap. This forum is already responsive... kinda surprised!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

cloudTrader

Hey FYERS , good to see you here !!

I read a lot about your offerings at Quora.com . Seeing your thread here indeed gives a good opportunity to discuss your future plans.
I read about your new brokerage plan on the website which is a welcome move. Just a query that have you removed the 0.01% plan after introducing the Rs. 20 plan ?

Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey FYERS , good to see you here !!

I read a lot about your offerings at Quora.com . Seeing your thread here indeed gives a good opportunity to discuss your future plans.
I read about your new brokerage plan on the website which is a welcome move. Just a query that have you removed the 0.01% plan after introducing the Rs. 20 plan ?

Thanks.
Hey Leonid, just saw your posts while cruising through this site as well. You seem to be an old timer here. We've already revised brokerages to (0.01% & 0.1% accordingly) as some of our clients gave us feedback and said that it could hinder us from acquiring small traders. Well what can I say, we were just trying to secure some revenues.

It is being done as we speak.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk