@Tejas Khoday
Hi Tejas, there is one ticket of mine, pending since more than three months [#3646119], without any resolution. Last couple of weeks no one even bothers to revert back on email, and the number provided for one sales manager, she never picks up the phone.
Would you please look into the issue and get it resolved.
Thanks
Noted your feedback. We have informed this to our team. Will keep you posted in this regard.

@Tejas Khoday ...
Heard a lot about fyers and finally taken the plunge. Account got activated today.

.I want to set up the account tomorrow.I want to know one thing which I couldn't get any info....

Just like liquid bees pledge which can be used as cash equivalent for overnight margin do you also consider liquid funds as cash component..

I purchase and then pledge liquid funds/liquid bees to get margins for positional option selling
Hi,
Yes, we do allow liquid funds/liquid bee/mutual funds for pledging. Kindly refer this Support Portal article - https://fyers.in/support/article/does-fyers-provide-collateral-margin-against-holdings-securities/

Ok,..

Here is experience with Fyers So far ,..

I request a Demo , so that I can test it over my ISP. I have been asked to share contact details in PM, which I did and got a swift reply from @Tejas Khoday .

Very next day I receive an email from fyers support , to be precise mr Suresh.. He sent me a demo ID Pass which never worked though. He then promised to send me an active demo login ASAP. I spoke with him yesterday over the phone. He was supposed to send me details via email by today morning , which never happened though.

So, The story so far,.. I was just wondering if I should opt Fyers and encourage a new brokerage house ( I do already hold an account with Zerodha since its inception ). I wanted another account for trading, and Fyers was on the top list. But unfortunately, as of now, I found out they r not interested in either new clients or may be old ones too. I'm not sure. There may be some good people, but few good men wont make a good brokerage firm. They need a good team with professionalism which FYERS definitely lacks...

Anyways , Now I have to go for Upstox or Zerodha (or any other friends over here can recommend ).

Thanks again Fyers for this wonderful experience.

Regards

Hi, Kindly DM your Client ID to get this checked remotely on your system. Thanks!
@FYERS_Team

The issue is simple, on dark theme, try to change either the color of the candle or wick of the candle, and save it. Then try to refresh, the settings will reset to previous state. This has already been raised earlier couple of months ago, at that time fyers support said it is a bug, and they will fix it later. Still now i don't see it fixed.

1597824057811.png

travi

@FYERS_Team

The issue is simple, on dark theme, try to change either the color of the candle or wick of the candle, and save it. Then try to refresh, the settings will reset to previous state. This has already been raised earlier couple of months ago, at that time fyers support said it is a bug, and they will fix it later. Still now i don't see it fixed.

View attachment 43864
I've also seen it and i posted it here.

So until it is fixed, what i do is save a copy of the layout i want. Everyday i need to make a fresh copy and use that one as the last one that closes gets over-written. ( copies may pile-up and u can clean up eod or on weekends etc )
I know its inconvenient but creating a copy and loading that one wont take so long. ( a few secs ) but that's the easiest workaround i got.
Otherwise, there isn't really a web platform that can beat this one :)