sach007

Impatient Trader
On Fyers web cant we modify the order from SL to Market or LImit? Bcoz if I am having a sell position and I have placed a SL then if I put buy order limit then it rejects order due to margin... so it would be easy if my SL order remains and when it comes to my profit book level if I modify SL order and book profit modifying market order.. but here I have to first close SL order and then have to book profit as I can not modify SL to market...

Very Painful.

On Fyers web cant we modify the order from SL to Market or LImit? Bcoz if I am having a sell position and I have placed a SL then if I put buy order limit then it rejects order due to margin... so it would be easy if my SL order remains and when it comes to my profit book level if I modify SL order and book profit modifying market order.. but here I have to first close SL order and then have to book profit as I can not modify SL to market...

Very Painful.
You could try bracket order. When it reaches a level you want to exit at, just cancel the pending order, and it exits the position at market. Quickest way to exit at market.
Plus, margin requirement also comes down in bracket order

travi

This issue has been resolved.
You have to work on updating the right channels when there is an issue.

Even on the Telegram channel there is no representative acknowledging the issue or giving a TAT for resolution.
After it is resolved, there is no real purpose of saying it is resolved.
you can refer to the telegram channel.

kaly422000

i want to open a new fyers demat and to link it with my existing trading account. i have 3rd party demat linked now with my trading accouunt.
i downloaded form for existing client(from download section) and was preparing to qurier it but on conversation with one of the customer care officer ,he said that fyers is not accepting qurier now and i have to send the scan copy of POA only to [email protected].
now i am confused. actually what to do pls advice

Dear Sir,

My client id is FA2856. We have 3 trading accounts in our family. We need admin api bridge for multi clients to be connected with a single amibroker. I have seen this admin api bridge in algoji video on you tube. Please send me the Zip file.

kaly422000

not getting my answer. will u confirm that fyers is not accepting qurier. i am an existing client and having demat from a 3rd party(tradesmart online). now want open but fyers demat but on conversation with a customer care representative i came to know that fyers is not accepting qurier , so now any chance to open demat account for existing clients