sach007

Impatient Trader
What happened to your support system?

Last two days sent two mails.. to support.. but neither ticket no is generated (which was normally happens) nor any reply came...

Really strange..

Yes, even I'm waiting for a reply to my issues for almost two weeks. On calling support, they just say they will check and get back and never bother to call back (this has happened multiple times - atleast thrice I spoke to someone called Manjunath and he's yet to get back to me since the 12th of June).

Posted on this thread as well and the only response I got was that the team will get back. I thought since Tejas himself was promptly replying to queries here on the thread, the support would be similarly prompt but that doesn't seem to be the case at all so far.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

What happened to your support system?

Last two days sent two mails.. to support.. but neither ticket no is generated (which was normally happens) nor any reply came...

Really strange..
Cool. My ticket no. 2884082 dated 18-7-2019 was resolved on 16-06-2020. Maybe I can restart trading with them now.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yes, even I'm waiting for a reply to my issues for almost two weeks. On calling support, they just say they will check and get back and never bother to call back (this has happened multiple times - atleast thrice I spoke to someone called Manjunath and he's yet to get back to me since the 12th of June).

Posted on this thread as well and the only response I got was that the team will get back. I thought since Tejas himself was promptly replying to queries here on the thread, the support would be similarly prompt but that doesn't seem to be the case at all so far.

Hey, What's the ticket number? I do reply as much as possible and make it a point to visit @Traderji regularly.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We have informed this to the concerned team and we will get in touch with required information soon.
We request your patience. Thanks!
@Tejas Khoday I don't have any ticket number. Had spoken to Farhan from the account opening team while opening the account. Then spoke to Manjunath from your support team and he always said he'd check and get back but never did despite calling on 3-4 different occasions for an update.

Finally posted the issue here as above on 16th June and again just received an acknowledgment from your team but no one has contacted me since then. Have also dropped an email to Kiran who's also from the account opening team and even he said he would check and get back to me but haven't heard back from him either. Let me know what to do about this.