Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I had sent my application to open a new account along with required documents on 12th April.When will my account be opened?
Trading accounts can be opened online without hassles. Demat accounts require POA and thus physical signatures. Due to this, it can get delayed until the lockdown is lifted and our staff is back at work. However, FYI we are working on a mechanism to open Demat account without POA. It's in the making and it will be done soon.

kaly422000

Trading accounts can be opened online without hassles. Demat accounts require POA and thus physical signatures. Due to this, it can get delayed until the lockdown is lifted and our staff is back at work. However, FYI we are working on a mechanism to open Demat account without POA. It's in the making and it will be done soon.
if qurier service resume,then also sud it get delayed?beter to have some workforce for new account opening or new demat in ur office

It could be but in a rare case scenario. In such cases, you can write to us and we'll take care of it.
Any one here got refund of over charged brokerage?
Looks like this is a very rare case scenario. Please share your contract note so that we can investigate further.

Since this is your first message on @Traderji, I extend you a warm welcome :)
@Tejas Khoday , now fyers executive said there will be no refund !