View attachment 42174
I believe that exchanges should remain open during the hours that the commodities or currencies are traded around the world.
Thanks @Tejas Khoday

People are confined to their homes under lockdown during this pandemic. The world may not be the same for sometime to come.

Please try to prevail upon the authorities for 24-Hours Currency market at the earliest. Many traders can sit at home and generate livelihood for his family from currency trading.

sir is it possible to introduce the exact same order window like tradingview offers currently where after putting stoploss, a Percentage % Risk tab get enabled that automatically calculates the QUANTITY of shares to buy depending upon your capital.

And pls allow order placement from pop-out chart OR ATLEAST PROVIDE SCRIP SEARCH OPTION ON THE ORDER WINDOW LIKE DESKTOP ORDER PLACEMENT WINDOW SO THAT WE Can PLACE ORDER WITHOUT HAVING TO LOAD THE CHART FIRST.

MY VIEWS ON TEJAS SIR AND FYERS
1)I have never been a fan of anyone in my entire life but this time i became a fan of both fyers and tejas sir. You have all those qualities that i want on myself like having a vast knowledge of securities market and a great trader, a practioner of martial art, even accepting the mistakes with courage and responsibility and trying to rectify it as soon as possible, reading book ,except playing chess(i dont like chess at all).
MY VIEW IS BASED ON AFTER READING ALL YOUR INTERVIEWS (that i found), READING YOUR REPLIES ON BRAINSTORM , TRADERJI, FACEBOOK ETC basically i follow you like a trader tracks his postion and investors on his investment. AND I M ALSO A SMALL FAN OF MR.NITHIN KAMATH .

2) I love fyers web soo much that i have become addicted to it. It has solved many of problem that i was facing before its launch. FAVOURITE FEATURE ARE- a) position size tool ,b) order placement throgh drag and drop, c)vast amount of intraday and EOD corporate action adjusted data ,d) saving drawing on charts(MOST LOVED FEATURE) ETC
PROBLEM FACED BY ME ON MY ENTIRE JOURNEY WITH FYERS;-
1) Blocking of MIS order on one day during the recent market crash (atleast should have allowed by blocking full margin)
2)Mis-behave by one of your customer executive (i was also quit rude at that time). already complained about it to [email protected]
3)even after opening account for mcx, order placement was disabled for me , later enabled after complaining about it
4) many time your customer executive don't follow up after saying that will call back
5)you have also ignored many of my comments on fyers brainstrrom
IMPROVEMENT AND FEATURE REQUEST ;
1)chart loading is slower compared to your competitor platform especially kite .kite loads so smoothly that it doesn't feels we are loading something .even thier website open faster than fyers.
obviously fyers web much more tools and data than zerodha but it like comparing amazon app with flipkart app amazon offers much more product than flipkart but flipkart apps work much smoother that amazon.(personal opinion)
DONT THINK THAT I M COMPARING YOU BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO IMPROVE IT TO ENHANCE THE USER EXPERIENCE.
2)IF possible kindly allow order placement from pop-out chart, or add scrip search option on order window OR add buy-sell button on watchlist itself so that we don't need to load chart before loading chart on fyer web;
3)sometimes drawing on chart dont get save on cloud even after clicking multiple time on save button especially at night.
4)simultaneously order placement from fyers web and fyers one so that even if a problem occur on one terminal we could use the secound one.
3)i will be very thankful to you if you launch a TRADING JOURNAL application

ALL THE ABOVE POINTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I AM NOT BIASED TOWARDS ANY BROKER.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks @Tejas Khoday

People are confined to their homes under lockdown during this pandemic. The world may not be the same for sometime to come.

Please try to prevail upon the authorities for 24-Hours Currency market at the earliest. Many traders can sit at home and generate livelihood for his family from currency trading.
If I make the above-mentioned suggestions I am dead sure that everyone will laugh at me :).

A few months ago, SEBI wanted to ban retail traders from the F&O market altogether. Things aren't so rosy out here and we must deal with the circumstances as they unfold. Difficult, I know but no way around it. A 24 hour market for currencies is going to take its own sweet time or may not happen at all for the foreseeable future.

MY VIEWS ON TEJAS SIR AND FYERS
1)I have never been a fan of anyone in my entire life but this time i became a fan of both fyers and tejas sir. You have all those qualities that i want on myself like having a vast knowledge of securities market and a great trader, a practioner of martial art, even accepting the mistakes with courage and responsibility and trying to rectify it as soon as possible, reading book ,except playing chess(i dont like chess at all).
MY VIEW IS BASED ON AFTER READING ALL YOUR INTERVIEWS (that i found), READING YOUR REPLIES ON BRAINSTORM , TRADERJI, FACEBOOK ETC basically i follow you like a trader tracks his postion and investors on his investment. AND I M ALSO A SMALL FAN OF MR.NITHIN KAMATH .

2) I love fyers web soo much that i have become addicted to it. It has solved many of problem that i was facing before its launch. FAVOURITE FEATURE ARE- a) position size tool ,b) order placement throgh drag and drop, c)vast amount of intraday and EOD corporate action adjusted data ,d) saving drawing on charts(MOST LOVED FEATURE) ETC
PROBLEM FACED BY ME ON MY ENTIRE JOURNEY WITH FYERS;-
1) Blocking of MIS order on one day during the recent market crash (atleast should have allowed by blocking full margin)
2)Mis-behave by one of your customer executive (i was also quit rude at that time). already complained about it to [email protected]
3)even after opening account for mcx, order placement was disabled for me , later enabled after complaining about it
4) many time your customer executive don't follow up after saying that will call back
5)you have also ignored many of my comments on fyers brainstrrom
IMPROVEMENT AND FEATURE REQUEST ;
1)chart loading is slower compared to your competitor platform especially kite .kite loads so smoothly that it doesn't feels we are loading something .even thier website open faster than fyers.
obviously fyers web much more tools and data than zerodha but it like comparing amazon app with flipkart app amazon offers much more product than flipkart but flipkart apps work much smoother that amazon.(personal opinion)
DONT THINK THAT I M COMPARING YOU BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO IMPROVE IT TO ENHANCE THE USER EXPERIENCE.
2)IF possible kindly allow order placement from pop-out chart, or add scrip search option on order window OR add buy-sell button on watchlist itself so that we don't need to load chart before loading chart on fyer web;
3)sometimes drawing on chart dont get save on cloud even after clicking multiple time on save button especially at night.
4)simultaneously order placement from fyers web and fyers one so that even if a problem occur on one terminal we could use the secound one.
3)i will be very thankful to you if you launch a TRADING JOURNAL application

ALL THE ABOVE POINTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I AM NOT BIASED TOWARDS ANY BROKER.
order placement from pop-out chart, or add scrip search option on order window OR add buy-sell button on watchlist itself so that we don't need to load chart before loading chart on fyer web;
Yes this is urgently needed.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
sir is it possible to introduce the exact same order window like tradingview offers currently where after putting stoploss, a Percentage % Risk tab get enabled that automatically calculates the QUANTITY of shares to buy depending upon your capital.

And pls allow order placement from pop-out chart OR ATLEAST PROVIDE SCRIP SEARCH OPTION ON THE ORDER WINDOW LIKE DESKTOP ORDER PLACEMENT WINDOW SO THAT WE Can PLACE ORDER WITHOUT HAVING TO LOAD THE CHART FIRST.
Hi @AMIT PANDEY, We had the exact same order window but then we changed it based on the feedback we received from many clients from Traderji and elsewhere. The current order window is suited for our markets.