kaly422000

Hi @jd1234,
With effect from 1st April 2020, the Demat AMC of ₹ 300 + GST will be levied per annum whereas, Demat account opening is free for the existing clients.
However, all clients who have opened their Demat accounts with us on or before 31st March 2020 will be continued with zero AMC.
i have trading and mcx account in fyers with 3rd party demat linked and want to open fyers demat and to link it with my trading account,in that case for all such case zero amc if continue wud be better as it is in lockdown

I want to see stocks, which are in FNO , which closes above Previous Day's High, along with with Today's R1 breaking in a separate scanner, is it possible ?
i asked about scanner... no reply.. i sent mail, for that also no reply
Hi,
You can check out the similar Scanners on FYERS One. Also, you can create your customized screeners on TradingView using pinescript. On FYERS One customize screeners is not possible.

i have trading and mcx account in fyers with 3rd party demat linked and want to open fyers demat and to link it with my trading account,in that case for all such case zero amc if continue wud be better as it is in lockdown
We're debiting AMC on a quarterly basis, so it is distributed across the year. Also, as mentioned by @Tejas Khoday we started levying basic charges to partly cover the cost involved in onboarding a client.

I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. The cross-currency pairs are thinly traded and without much volumes, extending trading hours will spell disaster for the instruments.
The reverse is true.

Volumes in non-INR pairs will pick up (and exponentially) when the trading hours are extended in consonance with international online brokerages.

NSE "Cross" pairs trade timing does not cover Asian opening and most of US session, many news-events are not covered. Not possible to take positional trade in "Cross" pairs from NSE with current timing.

Once traders experience the charm of 24 hours currency trade in "Cross" pairs, many will stop trading equities and commodities run by operators.

You can help the cause by voicing your support for 24 hours Currency trade.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
View attachment 42174
The reverse is true.

Volumes in non-INR pairs will pick up (and exponentially) when the trading hours are extended in consonance with international online brokerages.

NSE "Cross" pairs trade timing does not cover Asian opening and most of US session, many news-events are not covered. Not possible to take positional trade in "Cross" pairs from NSE with current timing.

Once traders experience the charm of 24 hours currency trade in "Cross" pairs, many will stop trading equities and commodities run by operators.

You can help the cause by voicing your support for 24 hours Currency trade.
The reverse is true only if the exchange is open to keeping markets open during US hours. I don't think they are to my knowledge. I think they will consider increased volume in the current market hours as proof of concept and think that if they increase trading hours then it will not spread volumes to thin. I'm just saying it based on my interactions with the exchange officials over the years.

We do voice support on such issues. While the broker's associations were forcing exchanges to close, I have been writing nonstop in an attempt to spread awareness about the disastrous consequences if the exchanges were to close down during the lockdown period. Here's an article. I believe that exchanges should remain open during the hours that the commodities or currencies are traded around the world.