bashasm

Today I see the first candle starts from 9:30 instead of 9:15 in tata steel, please check

1582611080197.png

midhoo

@FYERS_Team
@Tejas Khoday

I have switched my trading from zerodha& sharekhan to fyers permanently and trading regularly. After switching I also won 30 days challenge ended 11/02/2020. Fyers has more features and reliabe than zerodha still missing some good indicators that zerodha has already. One of those indicator is the volume profile charts. So please try to add it like tradingview website.

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
@FYERS_Team
@Tejas Khoday

I have switched my trading from zerodha& sharekhan to fyers permanently and trading regularly. After switching I also won 30 days challenge ended 11/02/2020. Fyers has more features and reliabe than zerodha still missing some good indicators that zerodha has already. One of those indicator is the volume profile charts. So please try to add it like tradingview website.

Thank you
Hi @midhoo,

We have taken this as valuable feedback and we will look into this. FYI, TV hasn't yet provided these features to third parties and we are pushing to get this on our platform. FYI, We're going to announce some existing offers soon which strengthens ties with TV.
At FYERS we thank you for the patronage and patience.