Hey @rakesh8192,
As per our team confirmation, yesterday around 10:12 market was at 31508 approx & CO market with SL price as 32600 placed by you, which is almost 1092 point stop loss. As per the SL approx margin required is Rs. 32700 hence order got rejected. Hope you find this helpful.
@FYERS_Team i have not put stoploss at 32600.. i never put stoploss more than 40 or 50 points in banknifty futures order.. Now there is no way i can see details of rejected order of previous day..
I tried 3 times.. one with limit cover order, twice with market cover order..
Fyers always gives unique errors which other brokers never give.. it just feels fyers web app or mobile app are in Beta version or unfinished product..

neo.mx

Latest Update: FYERS 30 Day Challenge Updates - 2020

Huge upgrades made to the FYERS 30 Day Challenge in 2020! To become sustainably profitable in trading, I strongly recommend you to take the challenge. It'll be a great Kickstarter to your trading journey this year.

All the best!
Clients with API access will not get any brokerage refund. I would be happy to pay monthly subscription charges for the API instead of that. If possible please consider a upper cap like 5000 in brokerage refund for clients with api access.

andal

Hi @andal,

We regret the inconvenience caused during the account opening process. As per our account opening process, we do send POA form to client registered mail once the E-sign is completed. Once we receive the POA form normally it takes 1-2 business days to activate. We request you kindly DM the registration details to resolve this at earliest, our team will look into this on priority.
Thanks!
May I know when his account will be active for CNC?

I have applied for opening commodity account and i had downloaded the form and speedpost it to Fyers office along with required documents and also all the forms and documents regarding opening demat account.

After many follow ups my demat account got opened.Then I followed regarding commodity account and I got the email that my commodity account got opened.

Still my account didnt get opened ,I again raised a query and the support staff told me my account didnt get opened and they didnt receive my commodity account forms along with documents.I told them I have send documents regarding both demat account ,commodity account and chage in mobile number in one speed post,so there is no chance of not receiving documents regarding commodity account.

I told them I have recieved email that my commodity account got activated. The support staff told me they would have assumed I was another client whose account got opened and they didnt recieved my documents.

So I would like to request @Tejas Koday and Fyers team to look in this matter as I am following this issues from last 2 months

Attachments