KAL.YUG

One quick question. Today I was trading YESBANK. I was short and the market dept showed the lower circuit level at 45.5. Any orders below that level were getting rejected. So I placed my buy limit order above that level to avoid the circuit halt. However, to my surprise, the market did not halt and the price continued lower. Is it normal or did the market dept showed wrong information? Here's a screenshot of the same.

View attachment 39184

Hi @D.Hatkar
Can you please explain how you were able to achieve the dark theme.
Is that on desktop/laptop and on windows?

Edit:
Pls ignore. I have got it.

Introducing Dark Theme on FYERS Web! Here's how to change your theme from light to dark & vice vera:
1. Click on the Dashboard icon.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Select "Light/Dark Theme".

https://www.facebook.com/fyers1/pho...ge-your-theme-from-light-to/1951031101858169/

One quick question. Today I was trading YESBANK. I was short and the market dept showed the lower circuit level at 45.5. Any orders below that level were getting rejected. So I placed my buy limit order above that level to avoid the circuit halt. However, to my surprise, the market did not halt and the price continued lower. Is it normal or did the market dept showed wrong information? Here's a screenshot of the same.

View attachment 39184
Circuit limits for FNO stock get updated as per there price movement, therefore scrip will trade thereafter.

Here are the trades I wanted to make but couldn't (could have made 4572 * 0.4 = 1830 Rupees profit on this trade).
Perhaps it was my mistake to trust a startup with my capital.
The support person says his staff is busy in call trades. Thats some DEDICATED support staff right there. Pun intended.
He says that I have a trading account for FnO, MCX and all the other other shit but not equity! LOL!!!

Too bad, I was really attracted by their trading platform and API.....beware readers.

View attachment 39121
Hi @grushil,

We would like to inform you that unless your Demat account gets activated you will not be able to trade Equity segment due to POA activation for the Demat account. Also, you can find a clear reason for any such order rejection in the order book or by calling our support numbers. The trading account allows you to trade in the FNO segment and after the approval of Demat, you can trade in all segments. For possible trade opportunity, you can't a loss because of account opening.
If you have any issue with your funds or account we request you kindly get in touch with us.

Thanks!