What kind of a joke are you guys playing? Difference of upto 10 rupees in Nifty Futures, in rates on Fyers Web charts and Zerodha. No one from the company is capable or competent enough to reply? Let alone rectify?
this thread is unusually silent from fyers side. no revert, no reply to any query/issue. nifty future/spot intra charts are still not corrected. what is going on ???

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
One quick question. Today I was trading YESBANK. I was short and the market dept showed the lower circuit level at 45.5. Any orders below that level were getting rejected. So I placed my buy limit order above that level to avoid the circuit halt. However, to my surprise, the market did not halt and the price continued lower. Is it normal or did the market dept showed wrong information? Here's a screenshot of the same.

1576071426436.png

neo.mx

One quick question. Today I was trading YESBANK. I was short and the market dept showed the lower circuit level at 45.5. Any orders below that level were getting rejected. So I placed my buy limit order above that level to avoid the circuit halt. However, to my surprise, the market did not halt and the price continued lower. Is it normal or did the market dept showed wrong information? Here's a screenshot of the same.

View attachment 39184
FnO stocks circuit limits get revised after few seconds once they are breached.