Hi @roughim, Thank for writing. FYI we are going to completely revamp the mobile app. However, it will take a few months. A good mobile app takes time to implement.

W.r.t alerts, we are working on a few items related to data and APIs. Alerts will be taken up in the future.
@Tejas Khoday If you intend to make a new app, I would suggest open up a thread to get ideas and suggestions . I know easier said than implemented. But, having a Feature List will definitely help getting out a Good Product rather than having a Internal Team suggesting and designing in closed room. I will also suggest take a look at WeBull App

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday If you intend to make a new app, I would suggest open up a thread to get ideas and suggestions . I know easier said than implemented. But, having a Feature List will definitely help getting out a Good Product rather than having a Internal Team suggesting and designing in closed room. I will also suggest take a look at WeBull App
Hi @mevaibhav, I recently reached out to the trading community on Twitter. Let's see I'll try to do the same here. How about using this thread itself?

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
We have started this thread to take feedback for our upcoming mobile app -

Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

I personally invite @mevaibhav @timepass, @Smart_trade, @anildnr, @desiwarrenbuffet, @nrmkvl, @sach007. @bpr, @Riskyman, @amrutham, @iTrade, @chintan786, @ragsid, @bull375, @Mukr, @soft_trader and others who have asked us to improve the app before.

Let's get this started!
Thanks for the invite, but personally I don't use a smartphone, so I am out :)

neo.mx

What is the procedure for opening a new trading+demat account if mobile no. is not linked with adhaar? Can it be opened online without sending hard copies?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Dear Fyers Team and Tejas Sir...

Today I not able to trade ..due to you margin issue.

I was placing 200 sell ces of BN .. I am having more than 4.5 lakh money in my account.. but today I am not even able to place 200 qty sell in bn options where I usually do selling 300 -400 qty...

When called your support they saying MARGIN increased...

Strange...

Plz look into the matter..

Dear Fyers Team and Tejas Sir...

Today I not able to trade ..due to you margin issue.

I was placing 200 sell ces of BN .. I am having more than 4.5 lakh money in my account.. but today I am not even able to place 200 qty sell in bn options where I usually do selling 300 -400 qty...

When called your support they saying MARGIN increased...

Strange...

Plz look into the matter..
Margins changed so much???