bashasm

1. We provide higher leverage than Zerodha.
2. Zerodha has a large pool of funds available akin to Clearing Members.
Pardon me sir, but you can do better.

Last edited:
The 30 day challenge page says that the challenge was unsuccessful, even though, as can be seen in the ledger, from 12 June to 24 July, there were only 2 trading days, one of them 2651.33 profit & the other 463.91 loss, so overall, I was in profit for the challenge period but the challenge says otherwise. If they can't get the challenge P&L right for 2-3 trades taken during the challenge period, I can't imagine how often they'd be wrong if there were dozens or hundreds of trades during the period. :(

View attachment 37219

View attachment 37220

Further, this is not the first time this has happened to me. It's happened before & I posted about it on this thread last year & was ignored - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/post-1295854
I didn't care to pursue the matter then since it was also a very small refund but the fact that Fyers can't get such simple things right is troubling.

@Tejas Khoday visits here often & seems sincere in his efforts but I'd have to say that his team doesn't seem to be on top of their game.
Still not resolved the issue about 30 day challenge but that was expected since it's nothing new to me.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Completed Fyers 30 days Challenge 5th time yesterday Successfully in a Row.

Thanks Fyers for such wonderful opportunity and Platform.

Some suggestions ...

When Challenge is Completed Say yesterday I completed .. but it doesn't allow to start from very next day say today... when we start challenge today it starts from tomorrow's date .. say 5th .

So any way it skips one day after we complete.

It should get continuity..

Like in Zerodha it can be started Very next day.

Hi tejas, sorry if I missed anything in this and I got confused. In client net position report it is showing start date as april 1st 2019 only and I m not able to change.
How to check net profit/loss for particular duration
Hi team..can you reply for this
Hi @anildnr,
Kindly select without in Opening Position drop-down, it will show the result for the desired timeframe. Hope you find this helpful.
Thanks!
1567595174845.png

Last edited:

anildnr

Hi @anildnr,
Currently, it is showing for the start of the financial year but soon you will be able to change accordingly.
Thanks!
Thank you. But it is essential feature to track current position of 30 days challenge as well.

And also do you have any timeline to complete the back office modifications as I have been observing the posts that you are upgrading your back office.

Thank you. But it is essential feature to track current position of 30 days challenge as well.

And also do you have any timeline to complete the back office modifications as I have been observing the posts that you are upgrading your back office.
Hi @anildnr,

Please find this.

Hi @anildnr,
Kindly select without in Opening Position drop-down, it will show the result for the desired timeframe. Hope you find this helpful.
Thanks!
View attachment 37403

anildnr

Yeah now I am able to see. But please place a calender to select date because it is confusing as we are not able to delete the default date and we need to place cursor at first and type the date without deleting the default date, and then it is getting adjusted.

And also it is showing profit/loss each scripwise but not showing overall profit/loss. Please let Me know if I am missing that anywhere