Is there a way to create a Watchlist and then copy contents from one of the Pre Existing Watchlists (eg NIFTY 100) in it so that you can edit it.
I see no option to edit the existing Watchlist and customising it and then saving it as your own

@tra
Is there a way to create a Watchlist and then copy contents from one of the Pre Existing Watchlists (eg NIFTY 100) in it so that you can edit it.
I see no option to edit the existing Watchlist and customising it and then saving it as your own
Hi @mevaibhav,
You can't be able to copy the content of the watchlist or edit the content of the predefined watchlist. You must have to create a new watchlist all together.
Happy Trading!

bashasm

@FYERS_Team
Why don't we receive commodity contract notes?
I'm tired of raising support requests every day

Hello Fyers,

Please check ticket no. 2884082
Hi @timepass,
We have reported the ticket to the concerned team. Thanks!
ticket no. #2884082 dt. 17-08-19 is still open
Hi @timepass,
We are really sorry for the delay and will investigate this. Kindly provide us with a ticket number to escalate this to concern team at earliest.
Happy Trading!

ticket no. 2884082

I am messed up with 2 things on Fyers Web

1) No Price Alert
2) Settings are not saving permanently, I have to set every time I reload the tab.

Can you help me on these issues??

Two weeks have passed since I raised the complaint on your support portal but the issue is still unresolved. Even there is no detailed reply from your side till date. How long a client is supposed to wait to get the issue resolved at Fyers?
Two weeks have passed since I raised the complaint on your support portal but the issue is still unresolved. Even there is no detailed reply from your side till date. How long a client is supposed to wait to get the issue resolved at Fyers?

This is happening even when the issue has been highlighted to the founder.
Dear Team, Do you have any concern for this please?

Last edited: