Agree.. The condition has improved a lot . But there is a problem . Its basically our Human nature. What We get becomes a Standard and we forget what we already have (Myself guilty of it too :) ) Its similar to having 4G and still complaining and forgetting that once we are not happy with 2G too and complained when we had "E" on our Signal on Phone. It changed to "H+" and now "4G" but We still feel its not sufficient. Need for More Features will always be there and it will come out as either constructive and negative criticism. That's what is heard and that's what is Discussed in meetings and forums ( I guess) and someone picks it up and implements it .. Ok Enough Philosophy ;) . But Yes, There is still a need for improvement and we need to Keep Developers busy.. Right ?
You've pointed out the basic human nature of discontent...perhaps we're all looking in the wrong place...
Some days everything seems to click together and I'm happy.. But when problems crop up and chances go amiss, ...:nailbiting::banghead::banghead:

You've pointed out the basic human nature of discontent...perhaps we're all looking in the wrong place...
Some days everything seems to click together and I'm happy.. But when problems crop up and chances go amiss, ...:nailbiting::banghead::banghead:
Agree, a Lot of users have made loss in when Money was raining in Markets due to Fluctuations in New Trading Platforms

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday
Sir,
Today again did not receive the contract notes for commodity.
Support Request #6574958, they asked me to use the backoffice, which says "There is no records to display for this period. "
In fact, backoffice does not show any records for the previous dates too.

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday
Sir,
Today again did not receive the contract notes for commodity.
Support Request #6574958, they asked me to use the backoffice, which says "There is no records to display for this period. "
In fact, backoffice does not show any records for the previous dates too.
Got this resolved
I had to select commodities when I log into the backoffice
But still, the contract notes are not coming up every day to the registered email for Commodity, but they do come for Equity

The 30 day challenge page says that the challenge was unsuccessful, even though, as can be seen in the ledger, from 12 June to 24 July, there were only 2 trading days, one of them 2651.33 profit & the other 463.91 loss, so overall, I was in profit for the challenge period but the challenge says otherwise. If they can't get the challenge P&L right for 2-3 trades taken during the challenge period, I can't imagine how often they'd be wrong if there were dozens or hundreds of trades during the period. :(

View attachment 37219

View attachment 37220

Further, this is not the first time this has happened to me. It's happened before & I posted about it on this thread last year & was ignored - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/post-1295854
I didn't care to pursue the matter then since it was also a very small refund but the fact that Fyers can't get such simple things right is troubling.

@Tejas Khoday visits here often & seems sincere in his efforts but I'd have to say that his team doesn't seem to be on top of their game.
Hi @Newbie Day-Trader,

We request you to kindly raise a ticket or provide us with the ticket number to escalate this to concern team, we will review this and update you at earliest.
Thanks!
Look in your Traderji messages.
Thanks! We will review this.

I have a similar complaint about the challenge since 2 months. Raised a ticket, mentioned here twice....nothing so far.