1. Cant we have a single account for Equities and Commodities. Why Do we need to put money separately in Equity Account for Share Trading and Commodities Account .It often happens that we have a opportunity in Gold or Crude but we cant trade as funds lying in Equity Account and it cant be used to trade in Commodities . Any Solutions to this ?

2. How long to have the new Backoffice ?

3. Do we have any Plan to Introduce Market Profile to either Web or Desktop
Hi @mevaibhav,
@Tejas Khoday has already replied to query about single ledger in this thread, find his earlier reply.

This is a regulatory grey area right now. We have sought clarifications from NSE and MCX but there is a lack of clarity with regards to a single ledger. In theory, it should be allowed and I believe it will be. But right now, there are many back-end issues which can arise due to the cross-utilization of funds and penalties imposed to the clients as a result. The reporting mechanism is also not made clear. We will pursue this in the future.

Frankly, I can't comment about how and why other brokers are providing it at the moment. But the regulatory grey area is for real and building bridges as a broker is not ideal in our opinion.
2. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading to a new back-office, even some of the processes are running through it. and backtesting it. we will keep you updated.

3. TradingView hasn't provided Volume Profile Indicator to Third Parties yet. We'll provide it when we get access. We are in touch with them and try our best to embed it on our platform.

Happy Trading!

Hi @mevaibhav,
@Tejas Khoday has already replied to query about single ledger in this thread, find his earlier reply.

2. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading to a new back-office, even some of the processes are running through it. and backtesting it. we will keep you updated.

3. TradingView hasn't provided Volume Profile Indicator to Third Parties yet. We'll provide it when we get access. We are in touch with them and try our best to embed it on our platform.

Happy Trading!
Hi Team, So Its not only about Web Platform, These things can be done In house on the Fyers one platform as well , right ? or no more features there ?

jyotixxx

Did a little trading on Friday, to test the things, as a new member.

The contract notes never arrived !!:eek:
Hi, @Tejas Khoday

Really impressed with the trading interface. I am a very old customer ( One of the very first) of Z and I can't say if I have still decided to leave them completely!

Two things I am missing badly. With them I was a sensibull subscriber. I used to group my option positions as per my strategies and it prevented me from getting confused/mixed up. Also I was able to track profit and losses individually for every strategy. And with sensibull I was able to close multiple positions of options from the strategy at one go. Do you have something in your mind like this or any chances of collaboration with sensibull?

Second one is flawless backoffice and / or integration of several apps altogether. Your backoffice seemed to me medieval in comparison.

Regards
Okay Guys,
Let me be transparent. No personal attacks please.

I am trading since 2006. My broker moved from ICICI>Religare>Zerodha>SAS> Fyers

Might be I had expectations higher and hence my observations sound disappointing. The account opening process was not smooth and I accepted that as an individual/isolated occurrence. When I opened the trading platform of Fyers for the first time I was elated. I am already a pro customer of tradingview. Despite that I was happy to see a single trading window with DOM, order status and profit/loss on the chart. Only that it didn't last a week.

I had done extensively trading on Fyers for past two weeks and here are my observations:

1. Data Stops updating occasionally and you need to refresh the whole page, not only the chart. At first I thought it was due to interruption on my network, but along side Tradingview was running smoothly. When this happen, sometimes you don't come to know unless you keep on eye on the watchlist ticker.

2. At least 20 occasions I had seen some error messages, while placing an order or modifying an order. The message is not valid because anyway order gets placed and I failed to note them as they disappear in seconds. This creates hell lot of confusion and sometimes I end up placing double order in Panic.

3. At least 3 times my orders on chart and notification was not realtime after execution causing me to place double order.
4. Order reversal was not at all reliable for quick trade, and failed twice for no reason.

5. With 5 or so indicators on the chart, when I switch the chart from 5 minutes to hourly, it took about 8-10 seconds during market hours. Similarly, when switching chart from one script to another it took approx 5 seconds every time.
6. It doesn't support Indicator on Indicator. However this might be rather a Tradingview issue.

7. No commodity contract notes arrived from day 1. After complaint a support guy sent 3 CN together. And nothing thereafter.

8. Support guys are unreliable. They keep giving different answers for same question everytime.

9. Backoffice is not not upto my taste. Okay, this is my personal view and I can live with it.

@Tejas Khoday has a great vision and seems very positive. However I feel, this is no 'one man Army' game. A great team is required to march ahead the competition.

The above observations are absolutely personal and these doesn't mean I am giving up on Fyers yet

regards

Okay Guys,
Let me be transparent. No personal attacks please.

I am trading since 2006. My broker moved from ICICI>Religare>Zerodha>SAS> Fyers

Might be I had expectations higher and hence my observations sound disappointing. The account opening process was not smooth and I accepted that as an individual/isolated occurrence. When I opened the trading platform of Fyers for the first time I was elated. I am already a pro customer of tradingview. Despite that I was happy to see a single trading window with DOM, order status and profit/loss on the chart. Only that it didn't last a week.

I had done extensively trading on Fyers for past two weeks and here are my observations:

1. Data Stops updating occasionally and you need to refresh the whole page, not only the chart. At first I thought it was due to interruption on my network, but along side Tradingview was running smoothly. When this happen, sometimes you don't come to know unless you keep on eye on the watchlist ticker.

2. At least 20 occasions I had seen some error messages, while placing an order or modifying an order. The message is not valid because anyway order gets placed and I failed to note them as they disappear in seconds. This creates hell lot of confusion and sometimes I end up placing double order in Panic.

3. At least 3 times my orders on chart and notification was not realtime after execution causing me to place double order.
4. Order reversal was not at all reliable for quick trade, and failed twice for no reason.

5. With 5 or so indicators on the chart, when I switch the chart from 5 minutes to hourly, it took about 8-10 seconds during market hours. Similarly, when switching chart from one script to another it took approx 5 seconds every time.
6. It doesn't support Indicator on Indicator. However this might be rather a Tradingview issue.

7. No commodity contract notes arrived from day 1. After complaint a support guy sent 3 CN together. And nothing thereafter.

8. Support guys are unreliable. They keep giving different answers for same question every time.

9. Backoffice is not not upto my taste. Okay, this is my personal view and I can live with it.

@Tejas Khoday has a great vision and seems very positive. However I feel, this is no 'one man Army' game. A great team is required to march ahead the competition.

The above observations are absolutely personal and these doesn't mean I am giving up on Fyers yet

regards
One of the Cons of Discount Brokers. Competition over hi-tech Trading Platforms to gather more and more Traders onboard with little Margin to invest in Infrastructure. This may get over time with tech Becoming Cheaper and their platforms and integration becoming mature. I have seen none of these players doing well in high Traffic or Volatility duration. But then again , its a fresh breeze and long awaited wave of brokers which everyone was in a need for.

jyotixxx

One of the Cons of Discount Brokers. Competition over hi-tech Trading Platforms to gather more and more Traders onboard with little Margin to invest in Infrastructure. This may get over time with tech Becoming Cheaper and their platforms and integration becoming mature. I have seen none of these players doing well in high Traffic or Volatility duration. But then again , its a fresh breeze and long awaited wave of brokers which everyone was in a need for.
I agree.
In 2007-08 crash, many times ICICIdirect page failed to load for the whole day. I didn't know what to do. Call and Trade Lines went down or there was such a long ques that call used to get disconnected. I didn't have alternative broker to take counter position.
One final day I told them to sell off everything whatever was lying on my demat. That included 200 shares of Eicher motors bought at 196.

Had I hold on to them till 2018, that 39200 would have become 60,00000 :arghh:

I agree.
In 2007-08 crash, many times ICICIdirect page failed to load for the whole day. I didn't know what to do. Call and Trade Lines went down or there was such a long ques that call used to get disconnected. I didn't have alternative broker to take counter position.
One final day I told them to sell off everything whatever was lying on my demat. That included 200 shares of Eicher motors bought at 196.

Had I hold on to them till 2018, that 39200 would have become 60,00000 :arghh:
Lol :D.. Every Investor's Sad Story from that time. They would all have been millionaires. The Best thing is to Have two Brokers. One of the old players ( The ODIN DIET kinds..) , and one young players. ..( Fyers etc)