1. Cant we have a single account for Equities and Commodities. Why Do we need to put money separately in Equity Account for Share Trading and Commodities Account .It often happens that we have a opportunity in Gold or Crude but we cant trade as funds lying in Equity Account and it cant be used to trade in Commodities . Any Solutions to this ?

2. How long to have the new Backoffice ?

3. Do we have any Plan to Introduce Market Profile to either Web or Desktop

sach007

Impatient Trader
1. Cant we have a single account for Equities and Commodities. Why Do we need to put money separately in Equity Account for Share Trading and Commodities Account .It often happens that we have a opportunity in Gold or Crude but we cant trade as funds lying in Equity Account and it cant be used to trade in Commodities . Any Solutions to this ?

2. How long to have the new Backoffice ?

3. Do we have any Plan to Introduce Market Profile to either Web or Desktop

I think @Tejas Khoday have replied about this earlier that guidelines are not clear for single fund account.

Mukr

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ies-with-one-account/articleshow/59624208.cms

This is what I was talking about. I think it might have implemented by now.
well, I once asked the same stuff to Fyers globalledger.. but the end of say SEBI needs to sort it out ..They took back this when they failed to acquire MCX and introduced own commodities ... NSE was asking to pay for commodity license aswel to do so which is a cost burden for many brokers..so, let's see how it can be done.

bashasm

Today did not receive the contract notes for COmmodity, received only the margin statement
I think this happened to a lot of people
Support ticket number 4876466
Please solve these petty issues.

Today did not receive the contract notes for COmmodity, received only the margin statement
I think this happened to a lot of people
Support ticket number 4876466
Please solve these petty issues.
Hi @bashasm,
We have sent MCX contract note once again to your registered mail ID and attached to the ticket as well.
The ticket has been resolved.
Happy Trading!

bashasm

Hi @bashasm,
We have sent MCX contract note once again to your registered mail ID and attached to the ticket as well.
The ticket has been resolved.
Happy Trading!
I hope you get the point is not creating tickets every day for contract notes