anildnr

Hi team..today while squaring off orders in last 15 mins it was displaying error like " is application down". And it took almost 5 mins to square off my order and got loss.
Wat Is this error

anildnr

Hi @sach007,
If your app is updated, kindly confirm with our support team once you place your payout as we were facing difficulties to process payout which has been placed from the App (older version). Your recent payout has been processed from our end.
Happy Trading!
Even I also faced same problem.and u said payout is not processed with mobile app bcas of some issue. It was almost 15 days back.
But still the issue not resolved means..u need to check it seriously .

Isn't stamp duty unusually high ? Any comments from fellow traders? @FYERS_Team
View attachment 37159
Where can I see the current stamp duty tariffs please?
As per Indian Stamp Act, the stamp duty will be levied for any purchase, sales of goods, shares, futures contracts, commodity traded through an association as per the prescribed rate of various state.
You can find stamp duty as per the state of residence for all the securities here.
Happy Trading!

Even I also faced same problem.and u said payout is not processed with mobile app bcas of some issue. It was almost 15 days back.
But still the issue not resolved means..u need to check it seriously .
Hi @anildnr,
The payout issue is only with the old version of the App and for the updated version, it's working fine for the new version. For your convience, we request you to kindly confirm your payout once with our support team.
Happy Trading!

Hi team..today while squaring off orders in last 15 mins it was displaying error like " is application down". And it took almost 5 mins to square off my order and got loss.
Wat Is this error
Kindly share a screenshot if you have taken any meanwhile, will review this with our team.
Thanks!

sach007

Impatient Trader
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday I acknowledge that today my payout Request is received in my account which I placed yesterday... lets see what happens tomorrow.

Also thanks and acknowledge for refund of brokerage for winning the challenge 4th consecutive time.

I want to say here few words about Fyers ...

Though I was harsh after many times problem in payout.. but last two payout are smooth (700 and 2000 today) so I give benefit of doubt to the problem of app updation rather I trust fyers for this one as seeing the outcome.

Must say again which I say Everytime ... trading with fyers is smooth always... I most of time trade on mobile app.

Also sometimes I become harsh maybe.. but I feel that I can write to Fyers about our problems on open forum as we know they reply to us... so do this as right...

And I again reiterate Fyers plz do make some policy guidelines for most of the things so tht there shpuld not be different answers every time.

I thanks fyers for making me a habbit of winning in trading ... with it 30 days challenge.

Thanks a lot and sorry if I made anything wrongly written. We write to fyers as a love ...

THanks again..

Waiting for the news of DP license eagerly.

Last edited:
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday I acknowledge that today my payout Request is received in my account which I placed yesterday... lets see what happens tomorrow.

Also thanks and acknowledge for refund of brokerage for winning the challenge 4th consecutive time.

I want to say here few words about Fyers ...

Though I was harsh after many times problem in payout.. but last two payout are smooth (700 and 2000 today) so I give benefit of doubt to the problem of app updation rather I trust fyers for this one as seeing the outcome.

Must say again which I say Everytime ... trading with fyers is smooth always... I most of time trade on mobile app.

Also sometimes I become harsh maybe.. but I feel that I can write to Fyers about our problems on open forum as we know they reply to us... so do this as right...

And I again reiterate Fyers plz do make some policy guidelines for most of the things so tht there shpuld not be different answers every time.

I thanks fyers for making me a habbit of winning in trading ... with it 30 days challenge.

Thanks a lot and sorry if I made anything wrongly written. We write to fyers as a love ...

THanks again..

Waiting for the news of DP license eagerly.
Hi @sach007,
Many congratulations to you on 30-day challenge winning for the 4th time in a row and thanks for appreciating our hard work. We really love to hear you from and resolve your queries in order to advance your trading experience with us. Once our resources are in place, processes will get even better.
Happy Trading!