sach007

Impatient Trader
FYers what is the problem ? Why my every payout Request I have to make a lot of followup... ? Why it is not as simple as I place a request and I get money on next day and not need to follow up...

Last many days my all payout request are not processed unless I followed up...

Every time I need to follow up... BOSS I don't have such time to waste... I understand if this happens once ... but every payout Request I need to follow up when I see next day it is not processed...

I was doing this following and that too raisi g tickets... but now I am frustrated...

So last time I thought lets not make follow up.. and see what happens..

So my 2000 rs Request on Wednesday was not processed at all till date and might have shown dustbin... (here I didn't took folow up next day which I taken after every previous Request.. as now I am frustrated to do this)

Further more yesterday I placed Request of 700... and I should get mail about it in morning but this also looks like dustbin...

What is happening...

Please note ... before answering plz check (facts) what date I placed requests and what date you made payout... also check support tickets I raised...

Also 30 days challange refund also not received till date ...for last month..

Snake.Head

FYers what is the problem ? Why my every payout Request I have to make a lot of followup... ? Why it is not as simple as I place a request and I get money on next day and not need to follow up...

Every time I need to follow up... BOSS I don't have such time to waste... I understand if this happens once ... but every payout Request I need to follow up when I see next day it is not processed...

I was doing this following and that too raisi g tickets... but now I am frustrated...

So my 2000 rs Request on Wednesday was not processed at all till date and might have shown dustbin... (here I didn't took folow up next day which I taken after every previous Request.. as now I am frustrated to do this)

Further more yesterday I placed Request of 700... and I should get mail about it in morning but this also looks like dustbin...

What is happening...

Please note ... before answering plz check (facts) what date I placed requests and what date you made payout... also check support tickets I raised...

Also 30 days challenge refund also not received till date ...for last month..
Even i notice this 30 day challenge they don't even mail that it has been refund.
They refund only after follow up

Thanks, sir.
One more thing I observed, the Equity trades I placed today won't show up, in the Dashboard, I tried clicking every menu item
View attachment 37141
One last thing, the rejected orders show up every time ( On the trading day), I open the fyers web, If I open fyers web in mobile, I get too many messages, can't get the screenshot now. The screenshot for desktop chrome is

View attachment 37142
Hi @bashasm,
We request you to refresh the page in such scenarios moreover, trades will be visible until the backend processes begin at EOD. Order notifications are just to read a sight of your trades, it will disappear within a few seconds and that's TV functionality.
Happy Trading!

What is happening...

Hi @sach007,
Kindly provide your Client ID or ticket number for the raised issue. We will look into this.
Thanks!

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @Snake.Head,
For 30-day challenge payout, we follow the monthly cycle, those who achieved their challenge will be refunded this month. We are processing 30-day challenge payouts in phased manure and by this weekend it will be resolved.
Happy Trading!

I am sorry to say but you need to make some firm Policy Guidelines for such things like ...

When you are going to pay for 30 days challenge... say you pay after 2 months 15th of 2nd month after complete challenge...

But you have no policy...everytime I and many others here get different reply...

Like..

1 You will get refund next month 5th

2. You will get refund till 10th

3. You will get this weekend...

4. We are doing in a phsed manner..

Plz tell how many days we should wait...decide some policy guidelines...

So that when you decide and declare like say... will get after 2 months ...then we will not ask you for two months...

So decide some policy ...

What is happening...

Thanks for really great reply...

Really shows how you are Interested to serve.

I took so much pain to write that too after so many incidence happened with me...

But you just made such reply..

BTW sent my ID ...
We have reviewed this and found that we are facing issue to process the payout if it is placed from the un-updated App. We request you to kindly update the App to the latest version or shoot a payout request at [email protected]. Your payout will be processed, as usual, payout request has been placed from our side for Rs. 700 for the capital segment. Hope you find this helpful.
Happy Trading!

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
We have reviewed this and found that we are facing issue to process the payout if it is placed from the un-updated App. We request you to kindly update the App to the latest version or shoot a payout request at [email protected]. Your payout will be processed, as usual, payout request has been placed from our side for Rs. 700 for the capital segment. Hope you find this helpful.
Happy Trading!

For your information ... my application is updated latest one... so I think it should not be a problem ... bcoz my appstore is on auto update mode..

Why you are saying payout Request from our side ? AS my app is updated one and Request is from updated app version.

For your information ... my application is updated latest one... so I think it should not be a problem ... bcoz my appstore is on auto update mode..

Why you are saying payout Request from our side ? AS my app is updated one and Request is from updated app version.
Hi @sach007,
If your app is updated, kindly confirm with our support team once you place your payout as we were facing difficulties to process payout which has been placed from the App (older version). Your recent payout has been processed from our end.
Happy Trading!