sach007

Impatient Trader
My ledger balance showing very less ... its almost showing half...

What is happening Sir?

This is 2nd time happened ... last time when it happened your person was like saying me that ... that is what my balance actually... but when I argued with the facts... he went to someone else and then restored my balance ...

Sir plz look into it...

sach007

Impatient Trader

What is happening Sir?

This is 2nd time happened ... last time when it happened your person was like saying me that ... that is what my balance actually... but when I argued with the facts... he went to someone else and then restored my balance ...

Sir plz look into it...

Update...

Received update from support that due to server maintenance .. it is happened...

Thanks

sach007

Impatient Trader

What is happening Sir?

Sir plz look into it...

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday For your information account balance still not restored to normal...

Couple of days back also same happened and due to that affected my trading that day for some time...

So I feel and hope balance will be restored before matket opens...

Expect this ...

jyotixxx

Hi, @Tejas Khoday

Really impressed with the trading interface. I am a very old customer ( One of the very first) of Z and I can't say if I have still decided to leave them completely!

Two things I am missing badly. With them I was a sensibull subscriber. I used to group my option positions as per my strategies and it prevented me from getting confused/mixed up. Also I was able to track profit and losses individually for every strategy. And with sensibull I was able to close multiple positions of options from the strategy at one go. Do you have something in your mind like this or any chances of collaboration with sensibull?

Second one is flawless backoffice and / or integration of several apps altogether. Your backoffice seemed to me medieval in comparison.

Regards

Last edited:

Mukr

Hi, @Tejas Khoday

Really impressed with the trading interface. I am a very old customer ( One of the very first) of Z and I can't say if I have still decided to leave them completely!

Two things I am missing badly. With them I was a sensibull subscriber. I used to group my option positions as per my strategies and it prevented me from getting confused/mixed up. Also I was able to track profit and losses individually for every strategy. And with sensibull I was able to close multiple positions of options from the strategy at one go. Do you have something in your mind like this or any chances of collaboration with sensibull?

Second one is flawless backoffice and / or integration of several apps altogether. Your backoffice seemed to me medieval in comparison.

Regards
I think new BackOffice about to get released..seems they were working on it for quite time and time to get released.. just waiting for their announcement.

What is happening Sir?

Sir plz look into it...
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday For your information account balance still not restored to normal...

Couple of days back also same happened and due to that affected my trading that day for some time...

So I feel and hope balance will be restored before matket opens...

Expect this ...
Hi @sach007,
Due to certain backend operational process, the fund limits might show incorrect to some of the users. Once we are done with the update limits will be restored to normal.
Thanks!