Guys i need your help,
Today i was trying to put Moving Average on my RSI indicator in Fyers Web but its not showing me RSI in close value of moving average. I have seen many people doing it on Youtube.
Can you guys please guide me on how to do it?

Thanks.

Riskyman

Guys i need your help,
Today i was trying to put Moving Average on my RSI indicator in Fyers Web but its not showing me RSI in close value of moving average. I have seen many people doing it on Youtube.

Thanks.
Dont think you can add Indicator on Indicator on Fyers Web. Lets wait for a response from fyers though

soft_trader

I am only trading intraday on your platform with my Upstox DP id. I would like to open an demat account under you if you start your own dp services.

One question to you, I would like to know how many times I can avail your 30 day challenge? Like if I won one time can I joined for the second time and get the refund of my brokerages?
You can participate in the challenge n number of times. Just start the challenge again after you finish the current one.

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Dont think you can add Indicator on Indicator on Fyers Web. Lets wait for a response from fyers though
Hi, @Riskyman.

Sure you can add indicator on another indicator on FYERS Web. You just have to drag it on top of each other. I for eg. have my ATR over volume so that it uses less space. I also add ATR over the RSI indicator sometimes. It's possible.

Riskyman

Hi, @Riskyman.

Sure you can add indicator on another indicator on FYERS Web. You just have to drag it on top of each other. I for eg. have my ATR over volume so that it uses less space. I also add ATR over the RSI indicator sometimes. It's possible.
Thanks for your response. Dragging and dropping may be possible on FYERS. But Indicator on Indicator means that the second Indicator derives its value based on the first indicator.
For Example: The gentleman who asked the initial query wants to have a moving Average on RSI. Here you have to plot RSI and MA and then drag the MA on top of RSI. Good so far. However, you will see that the MA will not be based on RSI values but it will be based on closing/open/high/low price of the stock(whatever the setting is). In tradingview, there is a facility to have indicator using another indicator as the source. Im afraid its not possible in Fyers yet.

Edit: Here is a snapshot from Trading view where you can see the 100 MA is deriving using RSI as the "source". This is not yet possible in Fyers

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I am only trading intraday on your platform with my Upstox DP id. I would like to open an demat account under you if you start your own dp services.

One question to you, I would like to know how many times I can avail your 30 day challenge? Like if I won one time can I joined for the second time and get the refund of my brokerages?
Hi @bivu,
We welcome your decision and happy to serve you. FYI, our DP services licence is under process right now.
There is no such restriction on participating in the 30-day challenge, you can avail the next challenge from the time you complete the earlier one.
Thanks!

Guys i need your help,

Thanks.
Hi @iamabhish3k,
Currently, this feature is not available on the platform as TradingView does not provide to third parties. However, we have noted your feedback and will review with our team.
Thanks!

jyotixxx

I contacted twice, to fyers thinking that I will be able to get a demo. But the support guys said start filling the form to account opening and you will be contacted. No calls till now, since friday.

Edit: Please ignore it, got a mail just now.

Last edited:

Mukr

Zerodha introducing GTT (Good Till Triggered) orders — Now place long-term stop loss/target orders for your holdings...OK now what if it gaps down huge just near my stop loss..so I am screwed right!