Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
View attachment 36617 I created a thread when Fyers web was initially released its almost dead since there is the main thread here ..even then I use to get in the thread few people about what they are expecting...do Tejas iam bringing that post to your notice..i dunno how to tag you in that thread or tag him your name to him.. thx
@Mukr, Thanks for the information about the post by @sangram1705.
  1. Open Interest Indicator makes sense. We'll work on it soon.
  2. Options chain can be done, but not sure if it can be effectively implemented on the same screen.
  3. Time & Sales has already been implemented. For more details, read this post.
  4. Alerts will be taken up as a separate project in the future. We're completing other things now.
  5. Bar replay has to be given by TradingView. Let's see about this.
  6. (Marked as No. 4) This is not reasonable. High leverage and square-off at 50% MTM is a sure shot way to make losses for clients. Leverage is a double-edged sword and more often than not, it's damaging than beneficial when given beyond a point. I hope you can understand. Also, as a business, we don't like to overleverage. It's always important to operate at a margin of safety.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Thanks, @sach007, At the end of the day we are answerable to you and it is our job to safeguard your interests. Believe me, we were proactive about the IL&FS situation, but their team had blatantly rejected No Objection Certificates (NOCs) which are required to shift to another Clearing Member. As per regulations, a broker can only be associated with 1 clearing member at a time. There's very little that could be done. Despite keeping the head of the National Clearing Corporation in the loop, they were refusing to cooperate. However, we have done the needful and you can trade without interruptions in F&O segment w.e.f today.

Thanks .... for the effort which you made in a right and good outcome.

Plz keep continue this transparency ... it means a lot...

soft_trader

Now one thing is you should do on Top priority is to get out of ILFS as DP ....

If this is done many people which are on fences to join fyers would open account with fyers.

PLz make this ASAP
As they mentioned in this forum and thread several times, they already applied for it, and awaiting regulatory approval. I have faith in them, and I am sure Mr. Tejas is trying his best to have their own DP as soon as possible.

I also have high hopes for their new backoffice.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Now one thing is you should do on Top priority is to get out of ILFS as DP ....

If this is done many people which are on fences to join fyers would open account with fyers.

PLz make this ASAP
I have already met with the Membership Committee of CDSL depository which consists of members from the Board Of Directors, Independent members, and SEBI representatives. Our license application is already through and our formal interview is completed successfully. The matter is with the regulator and we await their approval to start operations. Hopefully, this happens soon.

sach007

Impatient Trader
I have already met with the Membership Committee of CDSL depository which consists of members from the Board Of Directors, Independent members, and SEBI representatives. Our license application is already through and our formal interview is completed successfully. The matter is with the regulator and we await their approval to start operations. Hopefully, this happens soon.

Its really good to hear... thanks for the information .

hey hi fyers
fyers is very good in technology
but one thing they should include in there software is
customized screener"
in some point there is no use of predefine screene in software
so we need screener where we can customer as per out technical tools
please do this asap

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
hey hi fyers
fyers is very good in technology
but one thing they should include in there software is
customized screener"
in some point there is no use of predefine screene in software
so we need screener where we can customer as per out technical tools
please do this asap
Hi @sharadg, Thanks! I agree with about customizable screeners. We'll prioritize this in the near future.

It will take some time.