@timepass Along with three options of Like, Quote and Reply, please add a fourth option of Dislike to discourage intemperate posters.
This shows your maturity !! Mods please have a look ! At list this forum doesn't deserve junks! @timepass
Request again, where objectionable posts are concerned, please please use the "Report" button to bring them to our attention. With thousands of posts every day, we don't go through each and every one of them unless our attention is drawn to them.

Also, please don't quote the objectionable posts.

Please help us moderate the forum.

Mukr

Hi Mukr..here almost everyone is retail trader and I feel we have the right to ask broker about the issues whether it Is the first time or not . Because when everything is working fine and we are getting losses no broker will give you money back by showing sympathy on us. It's just competitive business for them thats it.
Watever the messages posted that is because of frustration of platform issues and no one is abusing fellow traders.
Some people tell aggressive and some may keep calm its their wish as they are the ones paying their own money. But abusing is not correct I feel. Let's stop this and happy trading.
Bro..here i have not asked about the right to ask or not...i was expressing the same thing that some times due to exchange thing brokers have to suffer their by end result was traders who are losing.. .iam only talking about people i came across that day who never traded and arguing if I would have traded I would have made tons of money.. ..those who had positions are genuine sufferers..

Mukr

Capture.JPG
I created a thread when Fyers web was initially released its almost dead since there is the main thread here ..even then I use to get in the thread few people about what they are expecting...do Tejas iam bringing that post to your notice..i dunno how to tag you in that thread or tag him your name to him.. thx

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Great to hear from your team that you have come out from IL&FS. In spite of your hectic situation you have written to the clients and clarified their queries which gives a great positivity.
Supporting staff carried on the situation very well, don't worry @FYERS_Team this could be a lesson to fight back and I am sure that you will become the number 1 stock broker in India.
Thanks @Srinivas I.

With effect from today, we are clearing through Globe Capital Markets. For more information, you can read our latest notice. As I said, we will do everything in our capacity to safeguard the interest of our clients. Thanks for acknowledging our efforts and wishing us well.

Thanks again.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday I really appreciate the way you are answering and handling the situation..

This increased confidence in Fyers as a Firm.. Even though 2 days I traded with my other broker...

I will keep an eye on the further updates...so that would continue trading with fyers.

PLz keep this transparency continued... the way you are keeping as of now... it needed at such times...

Thanks
Thanks, @sach007, At the end of the day we are answerable to you and it is our job to safeguard your interests. Believe me, we were proactive about the IL&FS situation, but their team had blatantly rejected No Objection Certificates (NOCs) which are required to shift to another Clearing Member. As per regulations, a broker can only be associated with 1 clearing member at a time. There's very little that could be done. Despite keeping the head of the National Clearing Corporation in the loop, they were refusing to cooperate. However, we have done the needful and you can trade without interruptions in F&O segment w.e.f today.