anildnr

Today its holiday for fyers traders. If Monday also same problem occurs,better to stay away from brokers with ifsl as clearing member till they resolve the issue. As even brokers also strucked not able to do anything on this.

Last edited:

Mukr

wow, .sometimes we cry for right reasons and for wrong reasons..problem occurred from exchange side but now brokers taking a toll for it..well getting no objection letter also a made-up task. hope fyers get it asap.I still wonder why Sebi then allowing ILand FS after the crisis knowing their wrongdoings..Yesterday after this incident they should have not allowed trading and who took fresh positions are worried today..This spinless Exchange has no clue what they are up to.i came across 2 types of traders here. who really got caught and worried and others who didn't even have a position but argue i missed huge profit due to this and these peoples mouths are so loud & amplified pointing fingers .i can hope fyers come out of this getting no-objection certificate .your efforts of making better infrastructure will not go in vain ..maybe you might lose some junk who are lazy enough to watch out messages you posted like how to exit your position in this case and not even bother whats the problem behind....few smartholes started spreading that these brokers did not paid hence they were not allowed..Crazy,

amrutham

wow, .sometimes we cry for right reasons and for wrong reasons..problem occurred from exchange side but now brokers taking a toll for it..well getting no objection letter also a made-up task. hope fyers get it asap.I still wonder why Sebi then allowing ILand FS after the crisis knowing their wrongdoings..Yesterday after this incident they should have not allowed trading and who took fresh positions are worried today..This spinless Exchange has no clue what they are up to.i came across 2 types of traders here. who really got caught and worried and others who didn't even have a position but argue i missed huge profit due to this and these peoples mouths are so loud & amplified pointing fingers .i can hope fyers come out of this getting no-objection certificate .your efforts of making better infrastructure will not go in vain ..maybe you might lose some junk who are lazy enough to watch out messages you posted like how to exit your position in this case and not even bother whats the problem behind....few smartholes started spreading that these brokers did not paid hence they were not allowed..Crazy,

So, people who want to move out are JUNK?

Its your money and your risk and can decide to stay or not.

But people who are losing their hard earned money due to issues which are out of their control have their own decisions to make. Calling them JUNK is not cool.

Take care.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
How to check Payout request status in back office, I cant find any option for same.
How much time it will take to credit into my bank account if i request now.?
Hi @naveen_talkin,

Please find the details in our Fund Transfer page. The Payout policies & timings are mentioned therein. If you want to know the status of the payout, you can write a mail to [email protected] or call us on 080-46251111.

If you request now, it will be processed on the next working day which is Monday because it is beyond the cut-off time (Equities at 6:00 PM and Commodities at 9:00 AM).

Hope this clarifies.

Goodnight!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Today its holiday for fyers traders. If Monday also same problem occurs,better to stay away from brokers with ifsl as clearing member till they resolve the issue. As even brokers also strucked not able to do anything on this.
Hi @anildnr, For Fyers & clients of approximately 50 other brokers in the market. For your information, we have already done everything at our end to shift out of IL&FS and the process is underway this weekend. I will post an update on this before Monday market opening.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hope my words are not taken in wrong way. As a retail trader I want to trade everyday. I dont care who Is the broker as we are paying money to them.
You may not care about us, but we definitely care about you! Don't worry, we are doing everything at our end to ensure that the transition process out of IL&FS is a smooth one and that further disruptions do not happen in such a haphazard manner. We only wish the regulator and the Clearing Corporation had stepped in earlier and resolved the issue.