Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
So tejas..when we can expect end for this issue as it is not in our hands. And also if it is like daily problem, what's your suggestion to ur clients.
@anildnr, Good question. FYI, we are in the last stage of moving out of IL&FS Clearing. We have already completed the formalities and waiting for the final shifting to happen in the coming days. If all goes well, today will be the last day.

My suggestion to clients is not to trade in intraday Equity F&O for today. You can trade normally in other segments today, as usual. I will post updates about the transition soon. We have around 20,000 clients with us and I will openly say that we are fully compliant in these aspects of clearing & settlements.

@anildnr, Good question. FYI, we are in the last stage of moving out of IL&FS Clearing. We have already completed the formalities and waiting for the final shifting to happen in the coming days. If all goes well, today will be the last day.

My suggestion to clients is not to trade in intraday Equity F&O for today. You can trade normally in other segments today, as usual. I will post updates about the transition soon. We have around 20,000 clients with us and I will openly say that we are fully compliant in these aspects of clearing & settlements.
When can i expect Index FNO segment to go live?

Dear Tejas Bhai,

I'm Venkat newbie with fyers and was experiencing "Watch List Auto-Save Failed"error while creating a new watch list. and could nate able to get my newly added watch list saved.

FYI, I did raise the issue already to your support team.

Any specific issues on your back end? appreciate if this could be investigated.

regards
Venkat
Hi @venkatv,
Kindly mention your Client ID or Ticket number to look into details. Your watchlist get saved automatically, you don't need to save them.
Thanks!

Last edited: