Hi @SRIDHARAN karur,
Thanks for bringing up. We have designed our Market depth widget as per our DOM feature, we have reviwed this and today will make necessary changes.
Happy Trading!
Plus, its taking up too much screen space, it should be available as just market depth, not the other data in the bottom window. Plus, updates were out of synch too. Please make the window resizable.

Plus, its taking up too much screen space, it should be available as just market depth, not the other data in the bottom window. Plus, updates were out of synch too. Please make the window resizable.
second that !!

can we expect no. of buyers and sellers?
Hi,
Surely, will try to implement your feedback. Based on the feedback we have received, we are providing the other detail apart from market depth like Volume, OHLC, avg price etc. It will be convenient to look for these details at once glance.

Hi,
Surely, will try to implement your feedback. Based on the feedback we have received, we are providing the other detail apart from market depth like Volume, OHLC, avg price etc. It will be convenient to look for these details at once glance.
Please pardon my reply, but it seems the person who has answered to my post is not a trader, just a technical support person. First of all, the main and let me stress on the word, MAIN, is that you are not allowing the Market Depth window to be opened in pop out charts. Also, its hugely cumbersome, if your open live orders, trades and you charts are covered up by stuff that you don't want to see. As a Tech support person, would you like a live wallpaper eat up around 50 percent of your computer screen?How do I look at my orders, my trades, my charts, if this gigantic window with lots of irrelevant stuff is floating in front of me. Or, you can have an option, like in NOW software, where you can select a slim version containing only Market Depth.

Please pardon my reply, but it seems the person who has answered to my post is not a trader, just a technical support person. First of all, the main and let me stress on the word, MAIN, is that you are not allowing the Market Depth window to be opened in pop out charts. Also, its hugely cumbersome, if your open live orders, trades and you charts are covered up by stuff that you don't want to see. As a Tech support person, would you like a live wallpaper eat up around 50 percent of your computer screen?How do I look at my orders, my trades, my charts, if this gigantic window with lots of irrelevant stuff is floating in front of me. Or, you can have an option, like in NOW software, where you can select a slim version containing only Market Depth.
We have completely understood your concern. We will try to make the widget window resizable so that you can adjust it as per your convenience. Also, we have not given trading functionality over the pop-out chart; hence, it will take some more time to implement, what you are asking for. Will review this with our team to get it done at earliest.
Thanks!