In 90s also people used to punch in order and now in 2019 also u want people to punch in order through order window. whats wrong u say??

If I ask you today to use black white tv instead of color tv ? whats wrong in it ...it works right ?? what will be your answer??

I will absolutely not mind a long list of options in right click. if it is too long u can nest it "BO" then all BO options.

The key here is placing a order in one click without punching in any numbers. Plus you don't have to select buy or sell or order type as it is already decided based on ur right click and above price or below price.No fat finger error. then modifying in chart trading by dragging which is far far easier than typing bunch of numbers.

Also please stop underestimating traders that they understand how default works and you can give a configurable default that user can set as per their need.

You chose tradingview which has this feature out of box. But instead of focusing on that u enhanced order window. this is like buying a Mercedes then adding bullock carts to it.

On top of it this is old technology already exist since 2005 ...still no where to be seen by Indian brokers

View attachment 34423

View attachment 34422
Well said. Again, these things would seem very logical & obvious to a lot of traders. I was also going to suggest being able to preset custom SL/TP through Settings, so every trader can preset their SL & TP to whatever numbers they want instead of having to manually put those numbers in for every trade but given Fyers' reluctance to add more such universal preset options in Settings & their preference for making changes to the order-window instead, I felt that I might be more likely to be dismissed out of hand if I suggested that whereas it is obvious that they can already preset SL for all traders, so I went with the easier suggestion to set it at 1-2%. Nonetheless, I'm very glad that you brought it up as well as the point that there's nothing fundamentally wrong with having many order-options on the right-click itself because after all, as I've said before, chart-trading, right-click orders, price-ladder, etc. are all things meant to facilitate FASTER TRADING, so it's only logical for Fyers to do more things that facilitate faster trading since that's one of Fyers Web's major selling-points to traders. If possible, I'd also suggest having the platform auto-calculate quantity for every instrument based on position-size preset by traders in Settings.

Hey @bpr,

I am neither underestimating or undermining anybody's feedback as I have mentioned in my previous message. I have been as responsive as possible trying to address and resolve everyone's queries to the best of my ability so far. TradingView's order window was changed because of its limitations. Also, we got a lot of feedback that has been implemented in the new order window. Your analogy of adding bullock cart wheels is not appropriate in this context.

Kindly provide your feedback and upvote the previous feedback if you find it useful. We'll take note and it will help us going forward rather than such comments. This is a humble request! After all, we are here to do our best for traders.
As I've previously done in this thread & others, I've always appreciated your willingness to come to Traderji & face the music, which I must admit is a very challenging thing to do day in & day out, & of course, I also appreciate the fact that you have implemented many things asked for by traders here as well as the fact that not every suggestion can be implemented quickly (or at all) given various limitations. Nonetheless, though you might find @bpr's post a little too harsh, he's more bluntly laid down what would seem very logical to a lot of traders, & PERHAPS, if he had merely upvoted my post & moved on, instead of posting his honest views as he has, it MAY have been easier for you to overlook those suggestions (maybe you wouldn't have but still...), given your existing predisposition in that respect, so kindly take @bpr's post in the right spirit, as a challenge & an opportunity for growth, rather than as an attack on you or your company.

Hi Tejas, I see you are very active here on traderji that's why i m writing this here.. i use fyers web n i love this platform more than anything but past few months i m facing very much difficulties switching between scripts while keeping on 1hr Time frame. i have made many request about this on call or via mail but nothing happened. here's the video about the issue if you can have a look and fix this issue would be very very very helpful to the traders like us. thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas, I see you are very active here on traderji that's why i m writing this here.. i use fyers web n i love this platform more than anything but past few months i m facing very much difficulties switching between scripts while keeping on 1hr Time frame. i have made many request about this on call or via mail but nothing happened. here's the video about the issue if you can have a look and fix this issue would be very very very helpful to the traders like us. thanks

Hi @Dev Meena, How are you? Yeah, I am quite active on Traderji as I enjoy interacting with the active members here and collecting feedback and inputs firsthand. I'm glad you like Fyers Web. Hi, the one-hour timeframe takes a few seconds more because we use 1-minute data to convert it into an hourly timeframe. The computation is fast but since it has to be done for all the historical candles which are loaded on the chart, it is taking time. I can't comment about how others are doing it.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Well said. Again, these things would seem very logical & obvious to a lot of traders. I was also going to suggest being able to preset custom SL/TP through Settings, so every trader can preset their SL & TP to whatever numbers they want instead of having to manually put those numbers in for every trade but given Fyers' reluctance to add more such universal preset options in Settings & their preference for making changes to the order-window instead, I felt that I might be more likely to be dismissed out of hand if I suggested that whereas it is obvious that they can already preset SL for all traders, so I went with the easier suggestion to set it at 1-2%. Nonetheless, I'm very glad that you brought it up as well as the point that there's nothing fundamentally wrong with having many order-options on the right-click itself because after all, as I've said before, chart-trading, right-click orders, price-ladder, etc. are all things meant to facilitate FASTER TRADING, so it's only logical for Fyers to do more things that facilitate faster trading since that's one of Fyers Web's major selling-points to traders. If possible, I'd also suggest having the platform auto-calculate quantity for every instrument based on position-size preset by traders in Settings.

As I've previously done in this thread & others, I've always appreciated your willingness to come to Traderji & face the music, which I must admit is a very challenging thing to do day in & day out, & of course, I also appreciate the fact that you have implemented many things asked for by traders here as well as the fact that not every suggestion can be implemented quickly (or at all) given various limitations. Nonetheless, though you might find @bpr's post a little too harsh, he's more bluntly laid down what would seem very logical to a lot of traders, & PERHAPS, if he had merely upvoted my post & moved on, instead of posting his honest views as he has, it MAY have been easier for you to overlook those suggestions (maybe you wouldn't have but still...), given your existing predisposition in that respect, so kindly take @bpr's post in the right spirit, as a challenge & an opportunity for growth, rather than as an attack on you or your company.
Thanks for appreciating. I have had constructive discussions with @bpr before on the thread too but this time it just came across quite rude. Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Tejas, I recently opened a Fyers account and started using it from last week or so after using Zerodha which feels like since birth. Already loving Fyers web and Fyers one though found some major things missing. The most important thing I found missing is in SL order type where you dont allow trigger price and price to be entered same. This used to be same in old Zerodha and even now they have changed it so you should also allow to enter equal trigger price and price in SL orders.

Hey, we finally decided to start a thread here on Traderji.

Our Intro: Fyers is a technology focused stockbroking firm based in Bangalore, India. We're a group of young but experienced professionals in the field of broking, trading & trading related technology. We take our jobs seriously and believe in solving problems that exist in our ecosystem that we personally faced over the years through different brokerages. In 2015, we acquired the prized NSE license and decided to make a difference. One of the things we did was to keep our technology in-house. Since then, we're working round the clock to make lives of traders/investors more productive & efficient. With each new fin-tech development, we feel like our journey has just begun.

Some of our stuff:
  • Fyers Web - Still in the works and will be officially launched late July 2017. As the name suggests, it's on the web and it's designed for simplicity and speed. If you're into technical analysis, then this should be your preferred platform.
  • Thematic Investing - If you want help to build an intelligent portfolio, you can use choose from over 100+ unique themes on our platform. All themes can be customized based on stock selection and risk preferences. You can also compare returns against gold, fixed income and Nifty 50. It was primarily designed for retail investors who are looking to invest in a professional way.
  • Fyers Markets - An informative & fast mobile trading app that is especially useful for traders. It has real-time screeners, indices data, charts and most importantly it works well on a low bandwidth internet connection. We've added a lot of features which we think will be useful to make more informed decisions.
  • Fyers One - Desktop trading terminal which is rich in features like useful technical screeners (circuit breakers, R&S levels, intraday scanners etc.), heat maps, multiple workspaces, FII/DII activities, bulk/block deals, delivery data, RBI rates, IPO performances, technical EOD reports, options chain etc. It's a fully loaded platform which is useful for data mongers.

Looking forward to actively engage with the Traderji community. All great things are built based on collective thinking, so feel free to give us your feedback. We have an active blog called "Brainstorm". You can get in touch with us there as well.

Cheers!
Hi there,
I am regular user of your platform & indeed it is one of the finest.
Request following modifications to help improve the trading experience.
1) appearance & paramaters of order placement window same in web & market app
2) facility to put same price in STOP & LIMIT option when inputting SL-Limit order
3) Facility to change a pending Stop Loss Limit order into Stop order
4) on chart order placement & modification in app or in Mobile browser version of fyers web

Thanks