D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
View attachment 34396

Here we are again. Price reached, order executed, but doesn't update on the price ladder or the chart, until "Refresh Trading Details" pressed.
It's an issue that hasn't been fixed since the beginning. I deal with it everyday. This is dangerous if you trade big positions and place limit orders. Keep refreshing the Dashboard. That's the only solution for now.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

Is it possible to have total buy and sell qty in market depth in fyers web?

Also there is slight delay while executing market order (there is slippage , as it takes time to exit)

Thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

Is it possible to have total buy and sell qty in market depth in fyers web?

Also there is slight delay while executing market order (there is slippage , as it takes time to exit)

Thanks
Hi there,

1. Yeah, we are working on it and it's around the corner. Stay tuned! :)

2. Please check if:
  • Your internet connection is slow.
  • You are running multiple applications which are consuming your bandwidth.
  • Your Fyers Web was idle for a long time.
Also, let us know when this happened (Time, date & Scrip).

Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Is there a way to get the continuous charts on Fyers mobile? It would be really good if you could get those Fyers web dashboard settings a) Dark theme setting b) Continuous chart setting to Fyers mobile as well?
Hey,

We won't be taking any mobile app developments at the moment @ragsid.

We look forward to finishing up our work with web applications first.

We'll take it up in the future.

bpr

Hi @Newbie Day-Trader

1. Yes, it is but to the best of my understanding, it is not the most required thing at the moment. If we are to introduce it, then it will need to have all the options laid out there itself. For instance, it will have to show the following:
  • Buy - Market
  • Buy - Limit
  • Buy - SL-M
  • Buy - SL-L
  • Buy - BO Market
  • Buy - BO Limit
  • Buy - BO SL-M
  • Buy - BO SL-L etc.
All of these are anyways incorporated in the order entry window (Which is just a click away).

2. We deal with customers & their feedback on a daily basis and have a fair understanding of their pulse. There is a big difference in setting the default to LTP and 1 or 2%. Trust me on that! :)

3. Your feedback is welcome. I just want to let you know that we are taking notes and will implement what is most suitable. If I disagree with your feedback, it does not mean that we disregard it. It's just that as a company, we need to allocate resources in the best possible way.
In 90s also people used to punch in order and now in 2019 also u want people to punch in order through order window. whats wrong u say??

If I ask you today to use black white tv instead of color tv ? whats wrong in it ...it works right ?? what will be your answer??

I will absolutely not mind a long list of options in right click. if it is too long u can nest it "BO" then all BO options.

The key here is placing a order in one click without punching in any numbers. Plus you don't have to select buy or sell or order type as it is already decided based on ur right click and above price or below price.No fat finger error. then modifying in chart trading by dragging which is far far easier than typing bunch of numbers.

Also please stop underestimating traders that they understand how default works and you can give a configurable default that user can set as per their need.

You chose tradingview which has this feature out of box. But instead of focusing on that u enhanced order window. this is like buying a Mercedes then adding bullock carts to it.

On top of it this is old technology already exist since 2005 ...still no where to be seen by Indian brokers

1555075461431.png

1555075178000.png

about the dashboard tabs :

1555080307772.png

1) Is it possible to customise the columns? e.g. in the "Positions" tab(s) I would like the order something like this : scrip name, MTM, net qnty, LTP, total buy qnty, total sell qnty, avg buy price, avg sell price.

something like that.

2) When do the values disappear from these tabs. I mean, if I want to review my day at 6-7 pm or so, the values are blank.

3) Can I copy them in excel / word/ some other format ?

4) Is it possible to maximise these tabs/windows so as to view all the columns without having to scroll ?

5) Is it possible to change the font size / line height ?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In 90s also people used to punch in order and now in 2019 also u want people to punch in order through order window. whats wrong u say??

If I ask you today to use black white tv instead of color tv ? whats wrong in it ...it works right ?? what will be your answer??

I will absolutely not mind a long list of options in right click. if it is too long u can nest it "BO" then all BO options.

The key here is placing a order in one click without punching in any numbers. Plus you don't have to select buy or sell or order type as it is already decided based on ur right click and above price or below price.No fat finger error. then modifying in chart trading by dragging which is far far easier than typing bunch of numbers.

Also please stop underestimating traders that they understand how default works and you can give a configurable default that user can set as per their need.

You chose tradingview which has this feature out of box. But instead of focusing on that u enhanced order window. this is like buying a Mercedes then adding bullock carts to it.

On top of it this is old technology already exist since 2005 ...still no where to be seen by Indian brokers

View attachment 34423

View attachment 34422
Hey @bpr,

I am neither underestimating or undermining anybody's feedback as I have mentioned in my previous message. I have been as responsive as possible trying to address and resolve everyone's queries to the best of my ability so far. TradingView's order window was changed because of its limitations. Also, we got a lot of feedback that has been implemented in the new order window. Your analogy of adding bullock cart wheels is not appropriate in this context.

Kindly provide your feedback and upvote the previous feedback if you find it useful. We'll take note and it will help us going forward rather than such comments. This is a humble request! After all, we are here to do our best for traders.

Hey @bpr,

I am neither underestimating or undermining anybody's feedback as I have mentioned in my previous message. I have been as responsive as possible trying to address and resolve everyone's queries to the best of my ability so far. TradingView's order window was changed because of its limitations. Also, we got a lot of feedback that has been implemented in the new order window. Your analogy of adding bullock cart wheels is not appropriate in this context.

Kindly provide your feedback and upvote the previous feedback if you find it useful. We'll take note and it will help us going forward rather than such comments. This is a humble request! After all, we are here to do our best for traders.
In that case :

1) Can the order window NOT overlap the price ladder by default.

2) Can qnty be next to price (or maybe the first column)

3) Can the SL be zero by default.

Thanks.