Yeah the BO implementation has to be seriously rethought. I have had instances where 10lot orders were split into 7 trades. You can imagine the pain in modifying 14 orders when i needed change price points. I don't quite understand the point and risk of modifying an order quantity as was mentioned earlier by @Tejas Khoday
Using Fyers, I think that the desktop version (Fyers One) is faster in order execution (any modify/cancel) than Fyers Web. Fyers Web price ladder is very good placing orders.

Today it happened again. I am unable to square off my COPPERM short position. It was in profit. But now turning into loss. Still not sure if it got squared off. Support said they'd call back.
Today is a nightmare.
Finally managed to get out, on loss.
Even I am unable to close my partially executed BO order on MCX. I have dropped a mail to support. Must admit the more i use BO the more annoying it is getting. The funny part tthough is that BO on MCX was one of the reasons for onboarding with Fyers.

Even I am unable to close my partially executed BO order on MCX. I have dropped a mail to support. Must admit the more i use BO the more annoying it is getting. The funny part tthough is that BO on MCX was one of the reasons for onboarding with Fyers.
@Tejas Khoday Even my position has turned from 2k profit (when i wanted to close) to 1k loss still dont know the status. no response from support. Any loss is tough but when a loss is due to buggy software its really hard to take.

@Tejas Khoday

Currently i am having 2 quantities short position and only the Stop loss leg is pending (as the price is not traded) and in traded order history the profit taking order is showing as cancelled by exchange RMS (the profit taking order price is traded) but net quantity is still 02. This is quite serious issue.

@Tejas Khoday

Currently i am having 2 quantities short position and only the Stop loss leg is pending (as the price is not traded) and in traded order history the profit taking order is showing as cancelled by exchange RMS (the profit taking order price is traded) but net quantity is still 02. This is quite serious issue.
Take the screenshots and send to them, maybe post here too. But communicate with them through their official channels too. That's when they will surely take care of the issue ASAP.

I don't know how good is their support through teamviewer/remote access, but if you call them, you can work it out that way too.

The first priority here is to have clarity about your positions.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday I am trying to open account with fyers but as i am out of india, i am not being allowed to open account. Just received an email from fyers about it.
Not sure what or where this is not allowed :?
Can you please explain the complications ?

thanks
Hi @kingkrunal, If you are a regular Indian citizen, then it's not an issue. You can open an account and get started immediately. However, if you are an NRI, you can open an account as NRE and trade in equities. However, we don't allow F&O trading for NRIs due to TDS hassles and back-end settlement mechanism which is not feasible from an operational standpoint. (It is very different and cumbersome for NRIs).

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
While trading HDFC today I found my orders getting rejected which left me confused and on investigation I found the reason was that CO was not enabled for the particular scrip. Now I did trade BO on the same stock which was the reason behind my confusion. In any case it would be helpful to have a list of stocks that aren't enabled for CO for the day, that way I am not left to improvise in the middle of a session.
Hi @tryszu, Valid confusion. If I was in your place, I would have felt the same way too. However, this happens at times as the exchange the same Symbol Codes for scrips across different segments. Due to the conflicting codes, the system automatically removes symbols which by the codes. Ideally, the codes should not be the same. Anyways, it is rare but this is why it happens. We'll restore it. Thanks for reporting.

Last edited: