Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest from our Blog, Brainstorm: Break Up Of Margin Utilized For Trading

We have recently launched a margin Utilized section which helps traders get a detailed break-up of margins utilized in trading. We have split it into 70 categories so that a trader can know exactly where his margins are being blocked and how best to optimize his positions. This is most useful to active traders who have multiple positions across different segments.

We have recently launched a margin Utilized section which helps traders get a detailed break-up of margins utilized in trading. We have split it into 70 categories so that a trader can know exactly where his margins are being blocked and how best to optimize his positions. This is most useful to active traders who have multiple positions across different segments.
This is really nice! I don't ever have positions to check 70 entries but i didn't see this feature in Zerodha or Upstox.

I saw the google sheet and pleasantly surprised. @Tejas Khoday, Fyers team is indeed doing some good stuff.. Had anyone given this feedback on traderji?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This is really nice! I don't ever have positions to check 70 entries but i didn't see this feature in Zerodha or Upstox.
Well almost nobody has 70 positions running simultaneously but it is meant to show you how your funds are exactly utilized. Other trading platforms/brokerages show you a very simple breakup which may not really help to juggle positions for active traders.