Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thank you very much.

1) It worked. And the reason I wanted this is because I mark price action pivots on 3 mins and when I take a pop out of same scrip of 15/30 minutes, all I see on that chart is the clutter of pivots I marked and very little of candles. So this hide thing worked great for me.

2) I use just one computer.
Hey @Krushna, Please send me your client ID in a personal message.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest from our Blog, Brainstorm: Break Up Of Margin Utilized For Trading

We have recently launched a margin Utilized section which helps traders get a detailed break-up of margins utilized in trading. We have split it into 70 categories so that a trader can know exactly where his margins are being blocked and how best to optimize his positions. This is most useful to active traders who have multiple positions across different segments.

Latest from our Blog, Brainstorm: Break Up Of Margin Utilized For Trading

We have recently launched a margin Utilized section which helps traders get a detailed break-up of margins utilized in trading. We have split it into 70 categories so that a trader can know exactly where his margins are being blocked and how best to optimize his positions. This is most useful to active traders who have multiple positions across different segments.
This is really nice! I don't ever have positions to check 70 entries but i didn't see this feature in Zerodha or Upstox.