Dear Teja,
Today i place a short on NG @260.40 with a SL of 263.60. My SL executed this trade , but the price never touch that as per chart. I really don't know how it happens.
Can you plz clarify?

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk
Dear Teja,
For u r info...
The candle of 12 .51 hrs high 261.80 only. But my SL 263.60... and this executed at a price of 263.80... How it happens?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
For me swing low is when low of a candle is lower than lows of 2 candles to the left and 2 candles to the right. Vice versa for SH. The points plotted by Williams fractal match my requirement. And I havent studies anything about Williams fractals.
Btw, seems OT here, but cant help but elaborate it here as I need some help on this topic.
Hey @Krushna, Did you know that you can customize the Fractals too.

1. You can change the periods from 2 to any period of your choice (2 is the standard).

2. You can customize the icons of Fractals and how they appear on your charts.

I have the exact same problem. the chart color settings such as candle color and grid line color settings gets reset everytime.
@Tejas Khoday please fix this bug. very annoying bug, since we have to customise everytime we login to the platform.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
about imps payment . imps payment is accepted without proof of statement by some brokers. pls impliment that. zerodha update account with in minute with imps transfer ,hope fyers will do that sooner. another thing ,margin option is there in fyers and web version ,what is that. is it in CNC. any way expect discount brokers give atleast 2 to 4 times margin in delivery trade
Hey @kaly422000,

1. Yeah, currently, we don't get Client Account details when funds are transferred through IMPS. Hence, we ask for proof. There is a mechanism to overcome this and we shall implement it too. It's just that our clients rarely ever use IMPS so we have postponed the implementation. Most of our clients transfer funds through the instant payment gateway.

2. MARGIN order type is for Overnight Trades in F&O. It's the equivalent of NRML in Omnysys NEST based platforms.

3. We don't provide margins for delivery trades as yet. It's not on the cards anytime soon either.

Hey @bull375, We'll arrange a call-back. Do send me your client ID in a personal message.
I have written to your Fyers support team about this issue. Strangely I am not able to see the thin-thick (which looks like a sideways telescope thingy) options when I click settings for any indicator. Now it just shows a blank space. Earlier it was showing the thin-thicken (which looks like a sideways telescope thingy) options which was working wonderfully and now suddenly I am having too many issues with saving layouts, thickening indicators, etc

Dear Teja,
For u r info...
The candle of 12 .51 hrs high 261.80 only. But my SL 263.60... and this executed at a price of 263.80... How it happens?

Dear @Tejas Khoday ,
From my SL execution,
Till now it never breached the High of 262.90 as per Fyers chart and i checked the Zerodha chart also.
SO, How my SL of 263.80 executed even though the price not moving above 262.90.?...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Teja,
Today i place a short on NG @260.40 with a SL of 263.60. My SL executed this trade , but the price never touch that as per chart. I really don't know how it happens.
Can you plz clarify?

Hi @nrmkvl,

Thanks for informing us. You have a very valid point of course. Here's what can happen at times: The exchange sends us data every second. Every second there are many trades and at times they don't send data of all trades that occurred during each second! This seems to be the case with your trade. I do understand that the price difference is significant and hence, we have called the exchange to inquire how this could have happened. Will keep you posted on their replies.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear @Tejas Khoday ,
From my SL execution,
Till now it never breached the High of 262.90 as per Fyers chart and i checked the Zerodha chart also.
SO, How my SL of 263.80 executed even though the price not moving above 262.90.?...
It appears that MCX has not sent the proper data in for that timeframe. We called the exchange to find out how this could've happened too. We'll keep you posted on their reply. I understand how you feel about it but we only show data that is being sent from the exchange and all orders are being matched at their end. Basically, I believe the goof up is that they haven't sent/captured all the trades that occurred during the period and this has caused confusion.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have written to your Fyers support team about this issue. Strangely I am not able to see the thin-thick (which looks like a sideways telescope thingy) options when I click settings for any indicator. Now it just shows a blank space. Earlier it was showing the thin-thicken (which looks like a sideways telescope thingy) options which was working wonderfully and now suddenly I am having too many issues with saving layouts, thickening indicators, etc
Hey, it works fine. Please try to delete your cookies and try again. If it persists, I'll connect you to our support team. Other than that, the saving function works fine at our end. Please note, that it does not get auto-saved. You'll have to save it manually and all your settings will re-appear when you login the next time.