Fyers One not working from 20/04/200, customer support not responding

I have made complaint of non working of Fyers One platform on my PC ,from 20/04/2020on Fyers support portal . My operating system is Windows7 Ultimate (SP1 ).

My support ticket is support request #7454803 .

From 23/4/2020 ,I am continuously making online follow up for solution to my ISSUE.But unfortunately Fyers Support is not solving my Issue. Now I came to conclusion that " Though Fyers One platform is best in its class, unfortunately Fyers support system is WORST one !"

Tejas Khodayji wil you look in my matter ?

kaly422000

I have made complaint of non working of Fyers One platform on my PC ,from 20/04/2020on Fyers support portal . My operating system is Windows7 Ultimate (SP1 ).

From 23/4/2020 ,I am continuously making online follow up for solution to my ISSUE.But unfortunately Fyers Support is not solving my Issue. Now I came to conclusion that " Though Fyers One platform is best in its class, unfortunately Fyers support system is WORST one !"

reinstall after fully uninstall by any good uninstall software(eg revo). not sure but it can do

FYERS_Team

Hi @Shrebiz,

We regret the inconvenience caused due to the issue. FYI, All the reported issues related to FyersOne are resolved by the team. We have escalated this to the concerned team to resolve this immediately & call back has been scheduled.
We request you kindly post your queries/ concerns to our official forum FYERS to efficiently track them & resolve them at earliest.
Thanks!

sach007

Impatient Trader
But I feel its strange despite of asking user to ask post in official thread ... moderator like timepass is asking fyers to reply here.

Moderator not right job ... plz don't take it other way..

Just think .. if every problem .. every person makes new thread .. how it looks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

Hey, I just saw your message. The support team has replied to you on 11th May stating that they tried reaching out but you were not available. Kindly re-open the ticket and seek out for support if your problem is unresolved.

Thx.

mastermind007

I recommended FYERS to someone. And they are complaining the same that fyers customer service is pathetic and fully unresponsive. He claims that it has taken them two months to reply to email and the default response was to "close the issue as resolved" without even knowing what the complaint was.

travi

I recommended FYERS to someone. And they are complaining the same that fyers customer service is pathetic and fully unresponsive. He claims that it has taken them two months to reply to email and the default response was to "close the issue as resolved" without even knowing what the complaint was.
I did too bhai :)
unfortunately support/CS is very difficult to deal with from personal experience as well as recommenders.