Fyers employees squaring off clients' positions without consent?

No. The hearing officer said it was carelessness on their part that they'd bmade contradictory statements. He asked me for proof that my order was margin.
It was all scripted Actually it felt like one vs four. A Fyers representative, their lawyer,and two MCX officials- the senior was the hearing officer.
When I tried to show how they'd deleted the history from their app on my phone, he hastily concluded.
Their attorney interrupted me while I was responding to the hearing office', (I questioned the timing of autosquareoff), the officer did nothing to stop him and listened to him.
When I pointed out this, he said he had asked the question to him, not me!
Then I realised it was a farce.
Of course it was a farce. I hope you recorded it all. Also ask them, in writing, to provide a copy of the hearing.

Then look around for online consumer courts/ grievance cells.

Have you looked up the social media (Facebook/ twitter etc) of Fyers, SEBI, MCX etc. ??

newtrader101

Of course it was a farce. I hope you recorded it all. Also ask them, in writing, to provide a copy of the hearing.

Then look around for online consumer courts/ grievance cells.
Have you looked up the social media (Facebook/ twitter etc) of Fyers, SEBI, MCX etc. ??
I don't have half a mind to do it. They're all deeply entrenched with support from administration.
Even in other fields, injustice is going on. The head of a prominent educational institution in the capital was suspended last year. All the media reports came out against him. He wasn't corrupt, wasn't even taking full salary. Didn't bend to pressure. That was his mistake.

The hearing officer kept on saying you are at liberty to leave the broker.

I don't have half a mind to do it. They're all deeply entrenched with support from administration.
Even in other fields, injustice is going on. The head of a prominent educational institution in the capital was suspended last year. All the media reports came out against him. He wasn't corrupt, wasn't even taking full salary. Didn't bend to pressure. That was his mistake.

The hearing officer kept on saying you are at liberty to leave the broker.
Yes, you are at liberty to leave the broker. You are also free to make sufficient noise about it for them to take notice. What they actually want to avoid is bad publicity.

I'd rather you didn't let it go cold. That's what they are banking on.

They can't close the matter without you agreeing to. Open the SEBI original complaint that you filed, post an entry about the feedback. Mention that you were not given a recording of the meeting. Continue with it from time to time on various platforms. Make sure you post the facts only, not impressions and opinions.

Server records should show every communication between client app and broker server right?
Can't say. Just depend on what you already have, and keep a full record - email/ phone recordings - of any further communications.

newtrader101

Basically it's:
We'll do and take what we want.

I'm thinking of becoming a broker. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.:D

Last edited:
Basically it's:
We'll do and take what we want.

I'm thinking of becoming a broker. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.:D
Do unto them as they do to you.

They harass you, you harass back with the available resources.

Either way, nothing will be achieved by doing nothing. Whatever you have done so far should be just the beginning. Keep at it and escalate it.

newtrader101

Either way, nothing will be achieved by doing nothing. Whatever you have done so far should be just the beginning. Keep at it and escalate it.
Removing data from app history is tampering with evidence. That's an offence, legally.

newtrader101

True, but we do it in the hope that the next authority will give a fair hearing.

The final justice is inevitable, but just a matter of time. The karmic cycle.
On Googlemaps and googleplay there're many 1-star reviews on Fyers.

150221 01:11 am

Last edited: