Fyers employees squaring off clients' positions without consent?

newtrader101

That's an unwise decision. Problems arise in ever field. Evert business goes through a potential business stopper event in some form Every few months. People loose jobs overnight. Try and find out what happened. Then come to a conclusion.
Btw, my daughter went live last week with 4 systems. She refused a TCS offer for 6.5lakhs per annum.
It's not just the broker, it's the SEBI and NSE complaint pages that are also not working. You will never face this problem in the income tax department website :). They ll never lose track of us!

newtrader101

I'd complained at the MCX grievance redressal portal.
Today I received a phone call (Delhi no) saying they were from MCX office and wanted to talk about the Fyers complaint that I had.
011-23467514. But they disconnected.
1611225209378.png

MCX grievance redressal cell sent an email saying the member (Fyers broker) has filed a response to my complaint.
I filed the complaint on 15/1/21.
Fyers filed its response on 21/1/21 (6 days).

Last edited:
In its response FYERS says the position was autosquared off at 11:41 pm.
Do you have proof of otherwise ? Contract note, trade book etc. Can you confirm the order time in any "Verify your trades" option on NSE/MCX ??

newtrader101

Do you have proof of otherwise ? Contract note, trade book etc. Can you confirm the order time in any "Verify your trades" option on NSE/MCX ??
I did'nt take a screenshot. I guess now onwards we all need to take screenshots:(. I have'nt had this situation with Sharekhan or Zerodha.

Every other broker says on their sites that intraday positions will be auto squared off 25 mins before market close. (Other wise there would be no difference from Margin positions right?). Now Fyers has a sentence saying in winter upto 11:40pm! I dont remember seeing it before!
I can't find the link to the circular of MCX intraday auto square off timings on MCX site.

The person from MCX Delhi called again. He seemed interested in knowing about my points and arguments. But shouldn't the communication from MCX be through the site/email only?

Last edited:
I did'nt take a screenshot. I guess now onwards we all need to take screenshots:(. I have'nt had this situation with Sharekhan or Zerodha.

Every other broker says on their sites that intraday positions will be auto squared off 25 mins before market close. (Other wise there would be no difference from Margin positions right?). Now Fyers has a sentence saying in winter upto 11:40pm! I dont remember seeing it before!
I can't find the link to the circular of MCX intraday auto square off timings on MCX site.

The person from MCX Delhi called again. He seemed interested in knowing about my points and arguments. But shouldn't the communication from MCX be through the site/email only?
The contract note that you received must have mentioned the time of order/trade.

Also, MCX should also have an option "Verify your trade"