Fyers employees squaring off clients' positions without consent?

newtrader101

Funny. Today the official from Hyderabad MCX called and he was saying that Fyers had submitted response on 21 Jan itself! He was almost arguing for them.
Earlier the DELHI MCX employee called and argued that Fyers records clearly show that my order was MIS.

Wonder if they are employees of MCX or Fyers!
When I checked the MCX grievance portal, Fyers has not submitted any response to my response on 21/1/21! It shows as the same screenshot above ( .

Fyers executives and their manager called and tried to justified their stand, that it was intraday all along. I refused to accept. They've now sent the order book.

newtrader101

When I checked the MCX grievance portal, Fyers has not submitted any response to my response on 21/1/21! It shows as the same screenshot above (.

Fyers executives and their manager called and tried to justified their stand, that it was intraday all along. I refused to accept. They've now sent the order book.
Just now the Hyderabad MCX official called to verify if I'm satisfied with the resolution of the issue as the broker was "obviously" correct. I asked him how to escalate, he was not forthwith providing information. He was insisting on closing this.

newtrader101

Along with this, there's something more troubling happening:
When I first sent a complaint by email to Fyers about this issue, they sent a cursory reply on a new thread.
Later when I tried to reply to the first email, I coulnot find it in my gmail!
So I wrote another email.
I installed an app to check the usage history of Fyers so that I could see if I had accessed Fyers at 11:41 pm, as they had first claimed I had placed the squareoff order myself.
The app did provide Fyers usage. I had not accessed it during the disputed time of 23:41.
Today I tried to use the same app to find at what time I'd placed the order. Surprise! The app did not show the usage history of Fyers, but all other apps! I tried another usage history app: same result!
Both new screenshots are in the message below.

Attachments

Last edited:

newtrader101

On that day, I'd double checked to make sure that it was Margin,.because another week earlier I'd the same experience with EURINR contract which was autosquared off.

All this for a small amt of less than 4000. How much would it cost them for all this manipulation?

Last edited:

Vmaster369

decades ago i had small problem with zerodha .....
i changed broker in a heat beat found finvasia ;xD

are u still trading with Fyers > that be LOL

kharikumaar

I went through all these processes with complaints against both nse and mcx trade issues with broker. complained to sebi . mcx , nse , the broker etc. after months of fighting nothing happens. if at all the so called entities created to " protect" our entities respond it will be in favour of the brokers and not us. i had fights with mcx officials , sebi officials. nothing happens. nse did not bother to respond. it went on for months and i finally got fed up