FYERS API Discussions

I attempted to get the historical data from NSE site through python, but running the programme nothing happening also no error is coming. However python programme running for more than 1 hours but no result.

Any one know how to get the historical data from NSE ?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I attempted to get the historical data from NSE site through python, but running the programme nothing happening also no error is coming. However python programme running for more than 1 hours but no result.

Hello @Tlkshubham, I suggest you subscribe to data from a data vendor. We are in the process of tying up with vendors. There are some of them out here on Traderji too.

Hi @FYERS_Team
first of all thanks for the free API.
is there anyway to get the order status update, apart from calling positions method or tradebook method
like in zerodha or upstox, they provide websocket to get the order status update, quote update.

any plans to add websocket for providing order update and quoteupdate?

FYERS_Team

Hi @FYERS_Team
first of all thanks for the free API.
is there anyway to get the order status update, apart from calling positions method or tradebook method
like in zerodha or upstox, they provide websocket to get the order status update, quote update.

any plans to add websocket for providing order update and quoteupdate?
Hi @sravankumar_,
Thanks for the feedback we have already planned this for the v2.

1. Web Socket for real-time order update and,
2. Web-hook for order update.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

It's better to subscribe to data from a data vendor. web scraping is not a good strategy if you are a serious trader.