Fyers and Aliceblue Tax Statements

Hi all!

This is my first post in this forum. I have been following this forum for a few months and have seen members selflessly sharing their trading methods and strategies! Thank you to all.

I just started trading last year and I have to file taxes this year. I have used Zerodha, Fyers, Aliceblue and Upstox.

I am having difficulties in finding how to generate a Tax PnL report in Fyers and Aliceblue. Aliceblue in particular did some changes during the last year where they merged MCX and NSE funds (or something of that sort), based on which I cant even see my earlier trades. Can anyone please help me in finding out how to get the reports.

Thanking you all!

FYERS_Team

Hi all!

This is my first post in this forum. I have been following this forum for a few months and have seen members selflessly sharing their trading methods and strategies! Thank you to all.

I just started trading last year and I have to file taxes this year. I have used Zerodha, Fyers, Aliceblue and Upstox.

I am having difficulties in finding how to generate a Tax PnL report in Fyers and Aliceblue. Aliceblue in particular did some changes during the last year where they merged MCX and NSE funds (or something of that sort), based on which I cant even see my earlier trades. Can anyone please help me in finding out how to get the reports.

Thanking you all!
Hi @tradernse,

It's quite simple to download Annual P&L report on FYERS Backoffice. Login to Backoffice & then find Reports tab >> Global P&L Reports. You can select the segment & the timeframe as per your convenience.
If you have any queries, write to us at [email protected].

Happy Trading!