Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

anildnr

Tejas..can you make it more clear one more time?

Till now wat is your timelines in calculating the 30 day challenge p/l. I mean you are saying you are doing it as one time activity in a month.
So you mean to say if its completed on october 30th, will it be done in November??

2nd is..after implementing new back office what is the process and timelines we can expect in the 30 day challenge calculation and refunds.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Brokerage refunds have been processed. Certificates will be sent shortly.

Thanks Sir... and I acknowledge received brokerage refund ...

This 30 days challenge is surely making me habbit of being in continuous Profit...

And it is also proud feeling to be won ...

Thanks for the 30 Days challenge ... and wonderful platform.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks Sir... and I acknowledge received brokerage refund ...

This 30 days challenge is surely making me habbit of being in continuous Profit...

And it is also proud feeling to be won ...

Thanks for the 30 Days challenge ... and wonderful platform.
Glad you find it useful @sach007. Do tell your friends about us so that they can benefit from it too.

Successfully completed 30 day challenge on Oct 03. Another one on 20th Nov.

Received only 50% of the amount for Oct 3rd. Mailed many times, no response,
Called 100 times, no one knows. And who is responsible, he is always not in the seat.
basically who is fooling to whom.
Only stupids think customers are fools.
WhatsApp messages no answer.
Twitter messages - no answer.
What a arrogant team.
I wish this company will fell on their arrogant nose, one day.
Never seen , the entire organization stands on fraud and cheating.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Ajay,

1. The delay in calculations is going to reduce substantially from next month onwards.

2. Since it was on hold due to back-office feature implementation, the support staff was asked to inform the clients the same. However, I guess the person didn't do a good job of it or something since you didn't know about it.

3. I am not able to reply to all the personal messages off late due to multiple things to deal with but I try to reply whenever I can. I hope you understand. You can raise a support ticket if you have such issues, Ajay. It's easier to follow up.

4. If you know the name of the executive who was arrogant, let me know and we shall definitely take action.

5. I didn't think you of all the people wish us such bad luck! We have refunded brokerage to you in lacs and yet you say this. Hmmm..

5. Fraud and cheating? Please explain how. I am curious to understand how you can accuse us of this. There hasn't been a single case where a winner hasn't received a refund! Not a single case! If there were any discrepancies we have successfully resolved them. I have personally responded to you on multiple different occasions and platforms including Traderji. I don't appreciate this behavior, Ajay. Name one broker who has given refunded brokerage in lacs. It's very easy to accuse and bad mouth us, but not so easy to build a business with such transparency.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Successfully completed 30 day challenge on Oct 03. Another one on 20th Nov.

Received only 50% of the amount for Oct 3rd. Mailed many times, no response,
Called 100 times, no one knows. And who is responsible, he is always not in the seat.
basically who is fooling to whom.
Only stupids think customers are fools.
WhatsApp messages no answer.
Twitter messages - no answer.
What a arrogant team.
I wish this company will fell on their arrogant nose, one day.
Never seen , the entire organization stands on fraud and cheating.
Your language is not good ...Sit relax calm down think again ... and think what you have written the way and the words is it good thing?

The way you are cursing to fell .. very bad ...

I Request you to take a look at your words again sir..

Agree there are issues but they can be put in a right way ...

I also have many issues ... highlighted here many times...

Just seen Ajayji in one your post thanking 65k refund ...

THats really huge ...and Fyers Refunding such Huge Brokerage we should appreciate them.

Last edited:
Your language is not good ...Sit relax calm down think again ... and think what you have written the way and the words is it good thing?

The way you are cursing to fell .. very bad ...

I Request you to take a look at your words again sir..

Agree there are issues but they can be put in a right way ...

I also have many issues ... highlighted here many times...

Just seen Ajayji in one your post thanking 65k refund ...

THats really huge ...and Fyers Refunding such Huge Brokerage we should appreciate them.
30 day challenge is the policy of Fyers. Not mine.

My words is very bad for you, but when you know, why I am writing this, you will use more negatives words then me.

I am pissed off with their excuses, that back office under repair or new features are being incorporated
When ever you cal them, for any reason, they behave very roughly.

If you see my real issue and the answers I am getting from them, it is natural that, one will be lose patience

My issue is, they paid me less amount, but they are not addressing that.

If they paid me 1.4 lakhs, For your information, I paid more than 6 lakhs to them as brokerage.

30 day challenge is their policy, not mine.

If they are not honest to the customers, they should hear these type of words.

It is a competitive world there. If they involve in in malpractices, they will perish.