Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Yes, your laughter, I can understand, but it is true. I received nearly 1.4 lakh. How fyers make money On that question, team Fyers will reply. As far as I know, 95% traders lose money. I may be wrong.

Yes, your laughter, I can understand, but it is true. I received nearly 1.4 lakh. How fyers make money On that question, team Fyers will reply. As far as I know, 95% traders lose money. I may be wrong.
Yeah, I remember your post where you had shown a screenshot of the brokerage refund around Rs.35k twice, but Rs.65k is a huge amount indeed. I know the challenge says there is no upper cap in brokerage refund but I never knew this amount could go up to Rs.65k Anyway thanks for the information.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
65000 refund? What the hell. They are giving you STT and stamp duty refund also or what?
Hey @Krushanranjan, Unfortunately, the government has not offered to pay back taxes to the winners of the 30 Day Challenge! :)

Yes, the total refund paid to some winners like Ajay in aggregate is far in excess of 65,000. In his case, it is ₹1,40,000/- lacs+ so far! Call us crazy, but yeah it's true. The refund amount is exclusive of STT and Stamp Duty of course.