Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Hi FYERS ....
This is my continuous sixth certificate...
I just can't believe.......
Friends I am not very good trader but the thing is that I am now look for only best opportunity to trade...
That's only secret of my six continuous win...
You made me a safe trader and good option trader........
1000 thanks is less for your amazing initiative.....
I wish you reach to 01 million clients soon ...
Only thing is that waiting for online account opening..........so that fastest account openings can be done
Happy trading friends......

Attachments

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
My 4th certificate , What i like most about Fyers is chart trading and 95% of times order execution was butter smooth. I allocated only 35% of my trading capital to fyers just to get used to their TV platform, Now i am moving all my capital here.
View attachment 29758

Hi @naveen_talkin, That's awesome! Glad that you are consistent. We will improve our platform and continue to refine it with the feedback that we receive from our wise TJ participants and our clients. It would be awesome if you could tell your friends to try it out too if you think they might be interested. Use this link if you are too busy to tell them directly.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi FYERS ....
This is my continuous sixth certificate...
I just can't believe.......
Friends I am not very good trader but the thing is that I am now look for only best opportunity to trade...
That's only secret of my six continuous win...
You made me a safe trader and good option trader........
1000 thanks is less for your amazing initiative.....
I wish you reach to 01 million clients soon ...
Only thing is that waiting for online account opening..........so that fastest account openings can be done
Happy trading friends......
Hey @growth2infinity, 6 times in a row is no joke! Congratulations again. For us to reach 1 million clients all the 1,87,000 members of Traderji (Or all active members) should become our clients and refer all their trading friends to try out our 30 Day Challenge by using this link.

We will take up online account opening once we become a Depository Participant (DP) after receiving a license from NSDL or CDSL. Introducing online account opening while we are tied up with IL&FS will be a futile exercise because they are not prepared to co-operate with us one those lines at the moment.

Your initiatives will take FYERS to new heights..... Online account is required in present scenario....where everyone is providing........it......
AMAZON FOUNDER SAID......
01 second of delay in loading of items in my server will reduce my clients to 01 percent....

I personally believe that Fyers is going to touch the sky ... very soon..
Thanks Fyers .. Thanks Tejas Sir...