Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Congratulations to traders who are consecutively winning the Fyers 30 day challenge. Fyers should add the winners strategies to Fyers 30 days challenge webpage and sell each strategy on a paid basis. Winners can list their strategies for a particular amount each (For example: 500 Rs). Other traders who are trading with Fyers broker can buy any particular strategy of the winners. This would be beneficial to everyone from Winners, to Fyers broker and to traders who want to become successful in trading as a career. Everyone knows 95% traders lose money in trading, some reach breakeven, some make little profits and are very much eager to improving on their trading to become consistently profitable in day trading and swing trading equities, Futures and Options, Currencies and Commodities.
Hi, it's a good suggestion but most of the people worry about sharing their secrets to the public even though they get monetary benefits. Therefore according to me this move might not be very successful. What do you think?

Congratulations to traders who are consecutively winning the Fyers 30 day challenge. Fyers should add the winners strategies to Fyers 30 days challenge webpage and sell each strategy on a paid basis. Winners can list their strategies for a particular amount each (For example: 500 Rs). Other traders who are trading with Fyers broker can buy any particular strategy of the winners. This would be beneficial to everyone from Winners, to Fyers broker and to traders who want to become successful in trading as a career. Everyone knows 95% traders lose money in trading, some reach breakeven, some make little profits and are very much eager to improving on their trading to become consistently profitable in day trading and swing trading equities, Futures and Options, Currencies and Commodities.

In addition to my previous reply, for instance in this thread there are a few clients of Fyers who have won it for 2-3 times or even 5 times in a row. @naveen_talkin is one of them. Can we ask his views on this?

bull375

I am sure everyone have heard of G. Bhardawaj. He is the most successful scalper and has won a similar 30 day challenge many times with another broker and is now teaching his strategy on learnapp through learnapp team. Similarly successful traders (who have backtested their strategies and won Fyers 30 day challenge many times and are consistently profitable) can collaborate with Fyers team and fyers team can launch something like a Fyers educational portal.

Last edited:
In addition to my previous reply, for instance in this thread there are a few clients of Fyers who have won it for 2-3 times or even 5 times in a row. @naveen_talkin is one of them. Can we ask his views on this?
By knowing some one's strategy may not always works for others, even if he wish to sell his strategy/plan he can only sell the framework, it has significance of 10-15% only rest are experience, emotions, risk-management etc list goes on.

Few years back i was trading MCX, i posted few charts over there below is the link.
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/mcx-price-action-trading-dairy.102065/

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
By knowing some one's strategy may not always works for others, even if he wish to sell his strategy/plan he can only sell the framework, it has significance of 10-15% only rest are experience, emotions, risk-management etc list goes on.

Few years back i was trading MCX, i posted few charts over there below is the link.
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/mcx-price-action-trading-dairy.102065/
Agreed. It's similar to a business! A publicly listed company has to make all the details available including their financials and all other details in the annual report. How many can replicate it? It's easier said than done! Execution is everything.