Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

bull375

Congratulations to traders who are consecutively winning the Fyers 30 day challenge. Fyers should add the winners strategies to Fyers 30 days challenge webpage and sell each strategy on a paid basis. Winners can list their strategies for a particular amount each (For example: 500 Rs). Other traders who are trading with Fyers broker can buy any particular strategy of the winners. This would be beneficial to everyone from Winners, to Fyers broker and to traders who want to become successful in trading as a career. Everyone knows 95% traders lose money in trading, some reach breakeven, some make little profits and are very much eager to improving on their trading to become consistently profitable in day trading and swing trading equities, Futures and Options, Currencies and Commodities.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Congratulations to traders who are consecutively winning the Fyers 30 day challenge. Fyers should add the winners strategies to Fyers 30 days challenge webpage and sell each strategy on a paid basis. Winners can list their strategies for a particular amount each (For example: 500 Rs). Other traders who are trading with Fyers broker can buy any particular strategy of the winners. This would be beneficial to everyone from Winners, to Fyers broker and to traders who want to become successful in trading as a career. Everyone knows 95% traders lose money in trading, some reach breakeven, some make little profits and are very much eager to improving on their trading to become consistently profitable in day trading and swing trading equities, Futures and Options, Currencies and Commodities.
Thanks for the suggestions @bull375. I don't know how many of them would be comfortable publishing their strategies or methods for others to use. I don't think traders think from a subscription perspective. That's what I think but I may be wrong because the ones who win are least interested in even interacting on Traderji as you might have witnessed.

By the way, the winning ratio of those who take the 30-day Challenge is much higher than 5%.

I wonder whether successful traders will be interested in sharing their strategies,teach people,answer their questions and also face unwarranted and motivated comments,fights etc .Also even if they share their strategy ,that strategy is tuned to their mindset and the other trader using the same strategy may not be successful with it.

Believe me, some of the consistent winners in FYERS as well as Zerodha 60 days challenge are members of our forum and many have shared their strategies in full without holding back anything.But how many people are successful trading these strategies ? Not many...so that proves that strategy or trading system is a small subset of traders success, more important aspects are whether the strategy suits traders’ mindset, whether the strategy is backtested by the trader,trading psychology,risk control,position sizing which will decide the success of a trader.

Smart_trade

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I wonder whether successful traders will be interested in sharing their strategies,teach people,answer their questions and also face unwarranted and motivated comments,fights etc .Also even if they share their strategy ,that strategy is tuned to their mindset and the other trader using the same strategy may not be successful with it.

Believe me, some of the consistent winners in FYERS as well as Zerodha 60 days challenge are members of our forum and many have shared their strategies in full without holding back anything.But how many people are successful trading these strategies ? Not many...so that proves that strategy or trading system is a small subset of traders success, more important aspects are whether the strategy suits traders’ mindset, whether the strategy is backtested by the trader,trading psychology,risk control,position sizing which will decide the success of a trader.

Smart_trade
I agree with you.

Most serious-minded traders are least bothered about subscription income in my opinion. When I was trading Energy at Futures First, I asked one of the big Oil traders as to why he won't talk about his strategies or try to make money out of it and he said, "Traders, Trade." Many of these guys are not concerned about earning a name, fame and unnecessary chatter. Life motto is generally, Cash in & Cash out!