Fx lounge

howardroark

Guys,
I have read most of the FX threads and most of the posts in these threads ...
Most of the FX threads die pre maturely as most of the questions and/or doubts remain same. Same is true with the answers / clarifications ...
Unlike the domestic exchanges, having, Stocks, Indices, FNO's, commodities, taxes and other stuff, FX is one single BIG world, at least for Indians.
This thread is an attempt to ... Having a single thread where all FX related questions and/or doubts can be discussed in one single thread, rather than cluttering TJ with numerous threads (and not going anywhere) ...
Having 11 years of experience ... 8 years as a Pro FX trader (I trust I'm a pro as my bread, butter, scotch and all my income is ONLY from FX since 8 years), I can answer / clarify most of the FX related doubts / questions ...
I can answer / solve / clarify the doubts regarding ...
1. Brokers
2. Technical Analysis ... candles, candle patterns, chart reading, different Indi's, MA's/EMA's
3. Fundamental Analysis
4. Risk Profiling / Money management
5. Trading Psychology
6. Price Action
7. Robotic / Automated trading
8. Funding and withdrawal
9. FX scenario in India
10. Binary options
11. White label solutions

Let us discuss .. share and make Pips in WHEELBARROW ...
Stay in Green Pips and Greener Pastures ...

I start with a simple query.
What can be done to beat that RBI notification which has harmed single handedly the interests of all resident indians desiring to trade FX.
I personally feel that
1) FX trading is simpler, easy to understand and needs much less margin than a stock or even F&O trading.
2) there shall be a petition filed with RBI and FM who on a pretext of saving indians have tied hands of traders instead of regularizing the wolf (brokers ) for this biz which is a 'simple, convenient though risky' method for all including differently abled and operating from homes people.
it appears that you are 'having time of life' doing 'fxtrading' so you can be a great example to prove the RBI guys wrong.
......so what do you say?
Howard Roark ! Hmmmmm nice character from FountaingHead One of my favourites.

howardroark

I start with a simple query.
What can be done to beat that RBI notification which has harmed single handedly the interests of all resident indians desiring to trade FX.
I personally feel that
1) FX trading is simpler, easy to understand and needs much less margin than a stock or even F&O trading.
2) there shall be a petition filed with RBI and FM who on a pretext of saving indians have tied hands of traders instead of regularizing the wolf (brokers ) for this biz which is a 'simple, convenient though risky' method for all including differently abled and operating from homes people.
it appears that you are 'having time of life' doing 'fxtrading' so you can be a great example to prove the RBI guys wrong.
......so what do you say?
Howard Roark ! Hmmmmm nice character from FountaingHead One of my favourites.
Ayn Rand influenced me and my life big time ...Thts why ... 1st Galts Gulch ... then Howard Roark ..
We, retail fx traders are a tiny bit in huge Indian economy ... None will give a damn ... for any petition ...
But, that said, that is our advantage as well .... None will worry to come after us ...
For Indian FX traders ... We either can worry or trade ... Cn't do both ...
I chose latter ... in 2006 ...
Shoot any doubt ... will try to answer to the best of my abilities ...
Regards,

Last edited:

pannet1

Congrats ...
All the very best ...:thumb::thumb::thumb:
thanks. its all going good except that i have some loosing unrealised posItions on USDJPY.

I was thinking tradersway as the worst broker because they always pick up higher price on buy and lower price for sell on every order. i was having ECN account with them, which charges commission on top of this. I had the shock of my life with lite4x when i found that their min EURUSD spread is 1.4 whereas with tradersway its 0.3 + slippage + commission.

though it may work out rougly the same, my intraday strategy requires less spread. so i am kind of struck now. hence moved to longer time frame.

just for your info.

howardroark

thanks. its all going good except that i have some loosing unrealised posItions on USDJPY.

I was thinking tradersway as the worst broker because they always pick up higher price on buy and lower price for sell on every order. i was having ECN account with them, which charges commission on top of this. I had the shock of my life with lite4x when i found that their min EURUSD spread is 1.4 whereas with tradersway its 0.3 + slippage + commission.

though it may work out rougly the same, my intraday strategy requires less spread. so i am kind of struck now. hence moved to longer time frame.

just for your info.
I know this and more.
Always try and open a decent account size, say 1,000$ and opt for FCA regulated broker/s.
And if you tell me your entry, exit strategy along with a chart and tell me your trade management plans, I might be able to help you how to squeeze more outta intra day trades.
Regards,

pannet1

I know this and more.
Always try and open a decent account size, say 1,000$ and opt for FCA regulated broker/s.
And if you tell me your entry, exit strategy along with a chart and tell me your trade management plans, I might be able to help you how to squeeze more outta intra day trades.
Regards,
sorry howardroark,

i know i am in a viscous circle ... i.e. small account size traders mostly loose... but cant help it ... almost in my final attempt in winning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nirav_j General Chit Chat 7305
Taurus1 General Trading & Investing Chat 4152