Futurs and options classes

friends cud u inform me where the classes will conduct in bangalore

thanks in advance
Why classes required in Delhi,Mumbai or Kolkata why not right here in this forum...Tradeji is a great plateform and blessed us to learn..I request Senior member to conduct class on this segment.......

ranj_2k

The NCFM Programme by NSE

National Stock Exchange introduced in 1998 a facility for testing and certification by launching NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM).

NCFM is an online testing and certification programme. It tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets. Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner and certificates awarded based on merit of the candidate to qualify the on-line test.

The entire process of testing, assessing and scores reporting in the NCFM is fully automated. The system is operated through an intranet facility by using a central World Wide Web server with terminals located at each of the designated test centres to be used as an examination front end. Communication between the central server and the test centres is achieved through VSAT/leased line network.

The Test is also offered through the Internet to enable candidates outside the designated test centres to take tests at their convenience. This allows flexibility in terms of testing centres, dates and timing and provides easy accessibility and convenience to candidates.

The easy accessibility as well as flexibility involved in the NCFM programme has resulted in its wider acceptance among market intermediaries, students and regulators.

Re: stock futures

Hello friends,

If anybody from kerala here on the forum. Please give some details about sankarstocks.com they are telling about stock futures investment system.
Kindly please tell me about their performance in this forum if anybody had
joined with them and make money. Please send the reply. This is a request.

Thanks in advance.