Futures Trading with No Risk

suri112000

Obviously, the phone will be disconnected as no profession will work on the basis of trust or guarantee, you need to give him some assurance to make him involve in you.
He wants me to believe in his trading tips. He wants me to bring in risk capital. He wants me to pay advisory charges. When loss occurs he says he is not responsible as a disclaimer. He wants to be sure of making money whether I make profit or not. What type of assurance he is giving me to take his advisory services except building castles in the thin air.

When i reversed the position, he simply runs away.

Taurus1

I am not motivating anyone to trade with this firm or that firm. I am only trying to educate myself.

1) The NAV of my MF should not be connected to futures or derivatives trading. So, if it is used as margin for futures, how will it impact the MF performance in anyway? If in a particular month, the trade is loss making, someone has to bear it.

3) Many traders say that expecting good positive returns (3 to 9%) from one (or few) monthly trades in futures is realistic. I would like to know whether this is true and to what extent.
Yes, absolutely ...... it can be done with no risk. 5% is less, ask for 50% of total profit.

I have a position on right now. Many private hedge funds in the US only trade like this.

If the company is well established (>15 yrs) and you are getting a written contract which is legally binding ....... only then consider it.

How about this :

Buy current month NF and sell next month's NF. On expiry day the premium comes down by about 20-25 points ?? About 1000Rs. on 50000 investment.
TP has given you an answer, this is as simple as it gets...... methods become more complex as profit % increases.

How about this :

Buy current month NF and sell next month's NF. On expiry day the premium comes down by about 20-25 points ?? About 1000Rs. on 50000 investment.
Interesting...let's analyse this on current month expiry day::

1. If spot is below NF buy rate...u mke profit Upto the Premium spread between the two NFs

2. If spot is higher than NF buy rate ...u make less....

Am I missing something here ? Unlike clander spreads ...NFs don't have much to do with the TV

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk